Hi, new here.

Options
Hi everyone, I've been put on 1200 cals a day and would like to find like-minded friends to support each other and share recipes/ideas.

Replies

• AshleyMSU09
    Options
    I am also on 1200 calories/day. Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like. I am here everyday! :)
  • lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi lemonxzest - I too am on 1200 calories and we're the same age. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • x_ZEST_x
    Options
    Thanks, consider it done. :D
  • gettingfitnana303
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I'm also on 1200 calories a day and the Mediterranean diet. Add me if you would like. I log on everyday.
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me I usually only eat 1200 a day or under, we need all the support we can get
  • DannyG7685
    Options
    I don't think I could do 1200 if I tried! I'm at about 1800, (But I'm burning roughly 1000 in extra exercise. Weights in the afternoon and insanity in the evening) Best of luck to you all! :)
  • jnmscott
    Options
    hey everybody, I am on the 1200 calories a day as well. Please feel free to add me, the more friends the more positive support. That's how I look at it.
  • DannyG7685
    Options
    What exactly is the Mediterranean diet?
  • holylucy
    Options
    Hi 1200 here too! Feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Would love for you to add me, I am still new but will be doing 1200.
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Aloha! Glad to be a friend - feel free to add me if you like - I'm here every day as well - been on since Jan. 2012 - enjoying the journey and have made some nice friends! Congratulations on signing on and doing something great for YOU! I am also on 1200 calories a day (and I'm gluten and lactose intolerant - but - still able to eat well and not feel deprived and dropping weight!) YIPEE!
    Congratulations again! Lynn Maile Taylor:flowerforyou:
  • IngBritt
    IngBritt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also on 1200 calories a day and have done ok so far. :smile: