Neverending Plateau + Wendie Plan

Options
2»

Replies

• raincoastgirl
    Options

Where did you get the 20 point number from? Did you use a calculator somewhere? You really shouldn't eat that low on a daily basis. I'd suggest no lower than 22 points.
    what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm 34 y/o female, 5'2", currently 179, gw is 135, and I get 24 points on the old plan.
    I had hit a plateau at that number, so I increased my points by 1 or 2 every day, and I immediately broke the plateau.

If you are eating that low, you definitely aren't eating enough, and that's not good.
    Trust me, try increasing your points a little bit at a time until you see a weight loss. You aren't going to gain any permanent weight by increasing them by so little.

I got the 20 points from weight watchers when I was a member. On the old plan, if you're under 150lbs you get 20 points. The food had lower points values back then and fruits weren't 0. I dunno, I've been increasing my points and my clothes just feel tighter. I hate this.
    Um, I'm not sure where you got that information, but that is not correct. You don't just get 20 points if you are under 150 lbs.
    You should use a calculator like this one to figure out how many points you should be eating:
    http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/ww-points-allowed/

Or, if you'd prefer to use a range, which I personally think is better, you can use this:
    http://losing2gether0.tripod.com/losingtogether/id16.html

(reminder, this is all for the old points).

If 20 points isn't working, just increase them.

How is it incorrect? I got the information from Weight Watchers... I've been a member 6 different times. They give you a quiz to fill out and I always get 20 points. I also went to the link you just gave me and again got 20 points. It will vary for each person depending on their age and lifestyle, obviously, if that's what you mean.

Anyway, I appreciate your efforts to help me. Thanks for those resources! I am eating more than 20 points now. Hopefully my body doesn't punish me for it.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

Where did you get the 20 point number from? Did you use a calculator somewhere? You really shouldn't eat that low on a daily basis. I'd suggest no lower than 22 points.
    what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm 34 y/o female, 5'2", currently 179, gw is 135, and I get 24 points on the old plan.
    I had hit a plateau at that number, so I increased my points by 1 or 2 every day, and I immediately broke the plateau.

If you are eating that low, you definitely aren't eating enough, and that's not good.
    Trust me, try increasing your points a little bit at a time until you see a weight loss. You aren't going to gain any permanent weight by increasing them by so little.

I got the 20 points from weight watchers when I was a member. On the old plan, if you're under 150lbs you get 20 points. The food had lower points values back then and fruits weren't 0. I dunno, I've been increasing my points and my clothes just feel tighter. I hate this.
    Um, I'm not sure where you got that information, but that is not correct. You don't just get 20 points if you are under 150 lbs.
    You should use a calculator like this one to figure out how many points you should be eating:
    http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/calculators/ww-points-allowed/

Or, if you'd prefer to use a range, which I personally think is better, you can use this:
    http://losing2gether0.tripod.com/losingtogether/id16.html

(reminder, this is all for the old points).

If 20 points isn't working, just increase them.

How is it incorrect? I got the information from Weight Watchers... I've been a member 6 different times. They give you a quiz to fill out and I always get 20 points. I also went to the link you just gave me and again got 20 points. It will vary for each person depending on their age and lifestyle, obviously, if that's what you mean.

Anyway, I appreciate your efforts to help me. Thanks for those resources! I am eating more than 20 points now. Hopefully my body doesn't punish me for it.
    You said if you are under 150 lbs, you get 20 points and that is incorrect.
  • ouzolemonade1
    ouzolemonade1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's correct kathy 40 calories= 1PP x