SO SO OFF TOPIC

Options
So Im honestly honestly feeling really sick (and I wouldnt lie because I really need the money at work) But my boss ( who is a doctor himself) requires a note from a physician saying that I am too ill to return to work if I have to leave early or dont come in. But I dont need to see a doctor (and I probably cant get in today or atleast for a few hours anyway) but im SOOO naucious (sp) and am feverish. I really need to go home and get rest....what should I say?? Keep in mind I have the most hardcore boss in the world!! BUt i really am not well....I hate it...what to do????:cry:

Replies

• Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So Im honestly honestly feeling really sick (and I wouldnt lie because I really need the money at work) But my boss ( who is a doctor himself) requires a note from a physician saying that I am too ill to return to work if I have to leave early or dont come in. But I dont need to see a doctor (and I probably cant get in today or atleast for a few hours anyway) but im SOOO naucious (sp) and am feverish. I really need to go home and get rest....what should I say?? Keep in mind I have the most hardcore boss in the world!! BUt i really am not well....I hate it...what to do????:cry:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hmmm if I was feeling that ill and had ins. as much of a pain as it is I'd go...then go home rest and curse his hard core *kitten*!:grumble:

hugs and hope you feel better!!!!
    ali :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Your boss sounds like a jerk! :angry:

If you can't get in today, try to make a appt. first thing in the morning. Sip some cold water now to try & get your fever down. :flowerforyou:
  • Edwina
    Edwina Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Go into his office, tell him you feel sick......and throw up on his desk!!:devil:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Nice doctor. Your Boss that is.

:explode: :explode: :explode:

I like Edwina's suggestion.

:laugh: :laugh:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I would march up to your boss and tell him you're sick..if he's a doctor maybe he'll be able to tell that u really are ill and not make u go get a note..if not, I would make an appointment and go :( Sorry you're not feeling well
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    You work in a doc's office?....sneak away to the RR or somewhere and see exactly what that temp is......sounds like you're pretty ill and you don't wanna mess with a firey fever....it could be strep...(stomache strep causes nausea / vomiting) it could be anything.....and take some pain reliever-fever reducer after you find out what that temp is.

Make an appointment for "tomorrow" and then take the day off to get your rest afterwards.....or sheeesh! If you only have an hour or 2 he SHOULD let you go home......heck....puke on him! Then FOR SURE he'll let you go! Dang....I hate Evil Bosses!:grumble:

Feel Better Soon! :flowerforyou:
  • BigCityKittyz
    Options
    Go into his office, tell him you feel sick......and throw up on his desk!!:devil:

LOL! Exactly my thoughts.......kinda.....:tongue: