The Best Cart Wheel Ever!

Options
Brief history, I am 30 and at my heaviest being 9 months prego with my 5th child I was 263 at delivery. I had my first child at 18, sadly I had a daughter die and son die 13 months apart when I was 22 & 23 years old. Between the close pregnancies and multiple births then deaths (i ate to pacify my sadness)I have stayed about over 190lbs for the last 13 years, mind you I was 140 when I met my husband. I started MFP December 15 after trying mulitple things, the only other thing that worked was INSANITY, THANK YOU SHAUN T!.......when I started I was 216lb. The girls at work said that if I hit Onederland I had to do a cart wheel in the office. I hit Onederland at home on Monday but that was with no clothes, I wear scrubs with an extra shirt so at work I was average 200.8, for 3 days straight never even waivered an ounce! Well today, I walk in, get on the scale and it says 198.8!!!!! Immediately I thought, "Oh crap they are going to hold me to this cart wheel, thank goodness there is no patients" or better yet "what if one of the doctors see me".....OH WELL!.....As they watched, I did a FULL BLOWN CART WHEEL!.... felt great emotionally and physically....now they are holding me to another one when I hit 185!

Replies

• FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Haha that's funny! Congrats on reaching Onederland!
  • taschulz
    taschulz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is a great story! Thanks for sharing it. It is cool that you have people around you to support you and that you trust to walk with you on your journey. Keep up the good work, you will be doing another cartwheel very soon!
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    First of all I'm so sorry for the loss of both children..... wtg on the weight loss and it sounds like you have found some happieness.... I wish you and your family the best!
  • EvetteM41
    EvetteM41 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the cartwheel! and I am sorry for your losses of your children.
  • kamm
    kamm Posts: 7
    Options
    Haha. the cartwheel celebration. that's awesome. That should be a thing. :)
    Congrats!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the loss of your children - it isn't any wonder you turned to food. But what an amazing achievement you are now making - good for you! You should have got someone to film the cartwheel on your phone and shared it with us all :wink: I am sure the doctors and patients will see you doing one very soon :happy:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That would've made my day if I was a patient and saw it. Grats on tge onederland.
  • bettywin
    Options
    that's amazing haha well done you!
  • JessicaLynn82
    Options
    thank you!
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    First, sorry also for the loss of your two children but good for you to have stuck with your relationship and your other children. Way to go on your weight loss! Keep up the good work.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    That's such a touching tale! You should be proud your doing wonderful. Let us know when you do the next one lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you could be so happy again after such losses. I hope you continue to do the things that bring you joy and good health!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!