Hello everyone!

Options
I just wanted to drop in and say Hi to everyone and say how much I love this site and the mobile app.! Thank You to the people that keep it up and running. I have started my journey and have lost 15lbs in 3 weeks. I still have a long way to go......... You may add me if you would like. Thanks.

Replies

• Navigator0811
    Options
    15 in 3 is awesome! Great job and keep it up. The site is amazing (only on for about a week) but really watching what I eat.
  • MyEbonyEyes
    Options
    Go girl!
  • kashafox
    Options
    I have cut out all bread, pasta, and sugar. I only use stevia and drink water flavored with stevia and natural 100% juice like pom juice, lemon juice, lime juice... I eat 100g of protein of either fish, chicken, turkey, or sometimes beef, buffalo or elk. No processed foods at all. The first week was killer but now it is getting much easier. I feel full faster and longer and feel more energetic. I take vitamins every day and so far been loosing close to a pound a day. I cant wait till I look in the mirror and see a different person on the outside!
  • zumbarock
    zumbarock Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good for you, more than welcome to add me too! Keep up the good work.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear someone Feels good about mfp because there is a lot of good folks here.
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up and you will be able to see and feel the results very soon!
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Heather

Wow you're doing so well 15 in 3 that's amazing, keep up the good work.

Feel free to add me if you like I'm logging in everyday :)