Capezio Dance Shoes for Zumba

Options
Has anyone here used Capezio dance shoes for Zumba? What model did you get? Were they supportive enough? What about sizing? I did my first class on Thursday and loved it, but discovered that I can't wear my regular sneakers on the floor. Any ideas?

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    Zumba sells shoes on their website.

Also, I love Capezio. All my dance shoes are Capezio. But I have never done Zumba so idk.

Maybe you should go check out the shoes on Zumba's website.
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I did check out the Zumba shoes on their site, however, they had some not so stellar reviews. The shoes tend to be very hot, too loose in the toe, and have no support whatsoever.
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Capezio, but I have Bloch dance shoes and they work great for Zumba. I got mine on Zappos and ordered an 8 (usually wear a 7.5 or 7) since they run small. They were also the cheapest shoes I tried since I went through about 3 other kinds of shoes before I found them.
  • babsmoran
    Options
    What model of the Bloch dance shoes did you get?
  • babsmoran
    Options
    I haven't tried the Capezio, but I have Bloch dance shoes and they work great for Zumba. I got mine on Zappos and ordered an 8 (usually wear a 7.5 or 7) since they run small. They were also the cheapest shoes I tried since I went through about 3 other kinds of shoes before I found them.

What model of the Bloch dance shoes did you get?
  • annpatrin
    Options
    Capezio and Bloch are great for Zumba. Also Nike's Musique are pretty good as well. I personally use Musique's. I got mine from Zappos. Keep in mind just about every one of these tend to run small so order up.

Just about any of the Capezio and Bloch dance sneakers would be good for this..so I would read reviews and go with the style you like as well. Since most of us love to look good while we're shaking it in Zumba = )
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I decided on the Capezio DS11 in Red/Black. They have great ankle support and felt great on the test floor in the shop.
  • Lexi507
    Lexi507 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply. I have trouble remembering to check topics I commented on. The Bloch shoes I got were SKU 7549601 on Zappos. I don't actually see a model number, but here's the URL http://www.zappos.com/bloch-dance-sneaker-black#prdInfo
  • kerriotto
    Options
    I use indoor soccer shoes because I already had them and they had a similar bottom to dance shoes.
    If you have feet small enough, you could even get a children's size and they would cost about half.
    I have the Adidas Samba Classic.