What are your plans for Valentines Day?

WeekndOVOXO
WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
?

Replies

• paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    I am going to work. I get off at midnight. Then I will go to a strip club, walk in and yell "I have health insurance." Thus, I will obtain a brand new soon to be ex girlfriend.
  • Sobbing, stalking my ex-boyfriend's FB page, reading Pablo Neruda and Leonard Cohen, drinking wine (hence the sobbing), eating Lindt into a diabetic coma and going to down to the cat shelter to pick out a new special someone and get started on my collection of feline companions.
  • WAnnB
    WAnnB Posts: 65 Member
    My son is treating me to Red Lobster. Oh! that's because I'm the driver taking him and his female friend out. =D Lucky me.
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Sobbing, stalking my ex-boyfriend's FB page, reading Pablo Neruda and Leonard Cohen, drinking wine (hence the sobbing), eating Lindt into a diabetic coma and going to down to the cat shelter to pick out a new special someone and get started on my collection of feline companions.

I like you.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    images_zpsab90e8c8.jpg

Letting someone else do my nails, hair, cooking.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Sobbing, stalking my ex-boyfriend's FB page, reading Pablo Neruda and Leonard Cohen, drinking wine (hence the sobbing), eating Lindt into a diabetic coma and going to down to the cat shelter to pick out a new special someone and get started on my collection of feline companions.
    LMAO

I'll chill with ya. and still LMAO.
  • The BF got the night off from work. We're getting a babysitter, going to the movies, probably out to eat and shopping. Then home for the fun part (:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Other than taking my kids to a playgroup valentines party, no idea. That may be as romantic as it gets.
  • Sobbing, stalking my ex-boyfriend's FB page, reading Pablo Neruda and Leonard Cohen, drinking wine (hence the sobbing), eating Lindt into a diabetic coma and going to down to the cat shelter to pick out a new special someone and get started on my collection of feline companions.

And innapropriately flirting with Paul7799 in hopes that he'll message me after he's finished with his new stripper ex-girlfriend.

Wanna go out?

I prefer my brain cooked in cheap white wine instead of raw..but maybe we can work something out. It is VD after all.
  • sabimausl85
    sabimausl85 Posts: 219 Member
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
    yall make me laugh so hard ;)
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    The BF got the night off from work. We're getting a babysitter, going to the movies, probably out to eat and shopping. Then home for the fun part (:
    The "fun" never ends for you does it Chelsea... :grumble:
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Hoping the guy in my workout class will ask me out. I'm not into doing the asking.
  • Hmm...tempting. Are you perhaps serving this with fava beans and a nice chianti?

I think Paul and I might be meeting at the cat shelter...sorry....
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Working during the day (it's a Thursday for crying out loud) and then driving 3 hours from town to city where my parents live. Fun!
  • sabimausl85
    sabimausl85 Posts: 219 Member
    guess i ll join the cat shelter people, they might have a cute puppy for me ;)
  • damiannikodem
    damiannikodem Posts: 77 Member
    gonna try to convince my wife to try my new home made protein shake :P
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    -Math class
    -school sponsored luau I am volunteering at
    -Gym
    - Then I will go home, hang out with my family, make dinner, play halo 4, and research stuff for my blog

Its just another day
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    gonna try to convince my wife to try my new home made protein shake :P

No, that would be a month too soon. Cheater.
  • rjwriter78
    rjwriter78 Posts: 205 Member
    Single so, just another bored Valentines Day for me. Doing nothing special. I find solace in being content and watching movies.