big weight loss for 1st week

Options
I have only been a member for 6 days and I have lost 7lb - I am blown away, I cant believe it!! I am sure I wont be able to have a loss like that every week.
just wanted share :happy:

Replies

• DBBA21
    DBBA21 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well done keep up the good work
  • mno1324
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. Care to share how you did it?
  • lauramacaroni
    lauramacaroni Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It's common for the first week - you're losing a lot of water. Don't expect it to continue at that rate, but don't be discouraged! It's a great start and hopefully the "high" you feel this week will carry you through the weeks where you stall and bit and don't seem to be losing weight (even though you may be losing inches). Welcome to a healthy life!
  • strawberrylola
    strawberrylola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing. Care to share how you did it?

Thanks!
    1200 cals per day, under most days, have had lost of fish and chicken, even went out last night had 6 vodka and diet cokes - no exercise but I have am always on the go and have a physical job.
  • starrrjo
    starrrjo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well done. HALF A STONE GONE! thats excellent. Keep up the good work and you will reach your goal in no time. Remember to drink lots of water though :)
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i had 30 lbs in 30 days. then i got a bit of a stall. but it is exciting to see such a big drop. it gives you motivation to keep doing what your doing. but just a warning. with the 1200 calories, it is a bit low. so if you have any problems, up that a little in the weeks to come. but other then that, congrats! hopefully you can stay on track for an awesome month like i did!
  • sabimausl85
    sabimausl85 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i had 9lbs in the first week, nothing ever since (3 weeks no loss, no gain...)
    depressing!!