Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Would love to keep it going

:happy: I have just done my first weigh in at the end of my first week and I am delighted to have lost 6lb's. I know the first week often has a bigger weight loss but I was a bit skeptical when I joined up 7 days ago. I'm impressed with the programme and how easy it is to find, track and record what I am eating. All I need now are some pals, possibly other Brits who have only just joined as well to give each other encouragement - I've a long way to go.

Replies

• sun_ny
    sun_ny Posts: 35
    Hi, well done on your loss! :) , it's amazing the difference logging calories actually has. I've been doing this since the 1st of January and i've lost over half a stone. Will send you a friend request.
  • Welcome, I have been doing MFP since August and it had really worked for me, exactly 3.5 stone lost since then ( as of this mornings weigh in. All done through this site, no mad exercise (other than walking a very grateful dog) , no daft pills etc. This site is great and once you get into the habit of logging everything it really becomes quite addictive. I didn't do the 'friends, thing until recently but it has been a really great motivation for me.

I will send you a friend request.