Would love to keep it going

Options
:happy: I have just done my first weigh in at the end of my first week and I am delighted to have lost 6lb's. I know the first week often has a bigger weight loss but I was a bit skeptical when I joined up 7 days ago. I'm impressed with the programme and how easy it is to find, track and record what I am eating. All I need now are some pals, possibly other Brits who have only just joined as well to give each other encouragement - I've a long way to go.

Replies

• sun_ny
    sun_ny Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi, well done on your loss! :) , it's amazing the difference logging calories actually has. I've been doing this since the 1st of January and i've lost over half a stone. Will send you a friend request.
  • groke101
    Options
    Welcome, I have been doing MFP since August and it had really worked for me, exactly 3.5 stone lost since then ( as of this mornings weigh in. All done through this site, no mad exercise (other than walking a very grateful dog) , no daft pills etc. This site is great and once you get into the habit of logging everything it really becomes quite addictive. I didn't do the 'friends, thing until recently but it has been a really great motivation for me.

I will send you a friend request.