New here

Options
Hi everyone,

Just joined this site 5 days ago. My name is Lynn and I am
married with kids.

Hoping to stick to this and lose around 40lbs.

Replies

• amd027
    amd027 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck Lynn!
  • angelacarmela0830
    angelacarmela0830 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile: My name is Angela and I just joined a couple days ago too! I also am hoping I can stick with this and accomplish my goals.
  • griffsdad512
    Options
    Hi Kim,

I'm new too. What's amazing about the app is as you are logging in your foods and the calories start adding up, you find yourself eating less because you hate seeing the calories consumed go negative!!

Enjoy it, it's kind of fun in a twisted way

Good luck
    Bill
  • qwtyop
    qwtyop Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. I am new also and not computer literate so, I'm not really sure how this posting and friend stuff works. If you stay on track and follow your plan it does work. I found that if you want to eat alittle extra you can find an excercise to cancel out those calories . Example a light stationary bike ride for 30 minutes will alow you ~120 callories.
  • lmf33
    lmf33 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Thank you and good luck to all of you too. I used to ask why I am overweight. With this app, now I see why, calories add up quickly. So nice to be able to remember what I ate and how much more I have for the day.
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lynn :bigsmile: You are going to love it. It is such a great support system. I am celebrating my 195th day of logging and have lost 18 lbs since starting. Please add me as a friend; I would love to me on your team and offer you as much support as I can as you start your journey.
  • Annh1962
    Annh1962 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone if you need a friend on here just add me always happy for new friends x
  • inspiredjen34
    inspiredjen34 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I am a mother of 3 and waiting to lose 40 lbs as well. just stick with it and you will get there. It's hard at times just remember you can do it.

Jennifer