What would you say to your future self?

Options
I am not a big fan of Medifast but I really love the commercial where the girl is talking to her future body and visa versa. Here is a link to the commercial if you have not seen it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kbhFpKuwcI&feature=player_embedded

What would thecurrent you say to the future you ?

Replies

• Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I knew you would do it, you look amazing x
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that eating right and exercise has lead to many more happy years.. Cheers to you, new body!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I would probably the same thing the other girl did. what to you so long to lose this weight. I've been waiting for you.

i wanted to be back to my petite athelte self. That is who I am. I am glad you decided to lose this weight and take care of me. not abuse me like you have. glad to see you are eating right and working out. good job girl you made it!
  • butterpecan1987
    Options
    I'm so proud of all you've accomplished both career and health wise! I knew you could do it. It was hard. There were days when you'd much rather have been laying in the bed. There were days when you didn't think you would see any results. But, look at you now! Great job Stephanie, great job.
  • GasnotGas
    GasnotGas Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bad news fella, your going have to buy a new wardrobe for work.. ;)

(I despise buying the corporate attire of shirts and trousers, almost as much as I despise wearing them)
  • taramc1970
    taramc1970 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Why did you wait so long to look so good?
  • picwic27
    Options
    Dont look back!!!!!
  • dalemckeown
    dalemckeown Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Not sure about my future self,but to my past self I would say don't give up competition swimming and football! Don't get addicted to Dr Pepper and computer games!