30 day slimdown or ripped in 30?

Options
Hey guys,
I'm currently on day 26 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred and I'm loving my results!! I'm trying to decide what to do next so I've just ordered ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, Burn Fat Boost Metabolism and 6 week 6 pack off amazon. I can't decide if I should stick with the short workouts for now and do ripped in 30 or if I should try out the 30 day slimdown?
Has anybody had success with either? Show your pics! I haven't been able to find any results from the 30 day slimdown even though it seems like a great workout. Has anyone actually finished it?
Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• jenniferwilcox
    Options
    I just finished 30 DS as well. I was doing 6 week 6 pack along with the shred and saw fantastic results! (sorry, I didn't take pics but I lost 12 lbs in the 30 days and about 10 inches). Now I've started with ripped in 30 and still doing 6w6p. I'm mixing it up more on weekends so Saturday and Sunday I do the burn fat boost metabolism workout. Inches and pounds just keep falling off as long as I do the exercises daily, so I don't think it matters which DVD of Jillian's you do, they are all fantastic!
    I haven't heard anything about the 30 day slimdown, is this a Jillian workout as well?
    I also got the Killer Buns and Thighs and it is intense! I've added that to my weekend mix :)
  • queens2014
    queens2014 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was thinking that might be the case so maybe I'll stick with the slimdown just to mix things up :) It's a workout schedule designed by Jillian Michaels that combines 30DS, No more trouble zones and burn fat boost metabolism:
    Day 1: 30 Day Shred: Level 1
    Day 2: 30 Day Shred: Level 1
    Day 3: No More Trouble Zones
    Day 4: 30 Day Shred: Level 1
    Day 5: Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
    Day 6: Quick NMTZ (no floor exercises)
    Day 7: REST
    Day 8: 30 Day Shred: Level 1
    Day 9: 30 Day Shred: Level 2
    Day 10: Quick NMTZ
    Day 11: 30 Day Shred: Level 2
    Day 12: BFBM
    Day 13: NMTZ
    Day 14: REST
    Day 15: 30 Day Shred: Level 1 and Quick NMTZ
    Day 16: 30 Day Shred: Level 2
    Day 17: NMTZ
    Day 18: 30 Day Shred: Level 1 & 2
    Day 19: NMTZ
    Day 20: BFBM
    Day 21: REST
    Day 22: 30 Day Shred: Level 2 & 1
    Day 23: Quick NMTZ
    Day 24: BFBM
    Day 25: Quick NMTZ & 30 Day Shred: Level 1
    Day 26: REST
    Day 27: NMTZ & 30 DS: Level 1
    Day 28: BFBM & Quick NMTZ
    Day 29: 30 Day Shred: Level 2 & 1
    Day 30: NMTZ

I'm really trying to lose weight so I was thinking something more cardio intense would be good...I'm thinking the slimdown to lose weight and then ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack to tone up :) I like the look of killer buns and thighs but I have naturally large thighs and bum so I think I'll wait until I've lost weight and see what they look like before I do any muscle building in that area...I don't really want to look bulky, I'd prefer to be more lean.