Need help determining my actual weight

Options

Replies

• Joeypox
    Options
    I don't know how you do that. I only weigh myself once of twice a week. I guess since I am a bigger dude, my weight can fluctatate so much between a day between the water i drink and the work out I do (easily 5 lbs up and downs in a day lol)

I say don't weigh yourself and stress yourself anymore. Worry about you health. You will probably lose weight after. Just keep tracking your food and stay in bed or take your meds!

Feel Better
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Thanks Obama!
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one confused here?

Nope, I'm with you!
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You're obviously not weighing yourself often enough. I read on the internet that people who weight at least 3 times a day loose more weight than people who watch Dr Oz daily. Maybe you could try the enema every 12 hours, too.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Thanks Obama!

What did he do with this? Have I been targeted as a terrorist, and this is one of those citizen executions I have been hearing about on the news? OMG. Are they using germ warfare against US citizens now?
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you went into starvation mode. Try to get some more calorie dense enemas into you.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    You're obviously not weighing yourself often enough. I read on the internet that people who weight at least 3 times a day loose more weight than people who watch Dr Oz daily. Maybe you could try the enema every 12 hours, too.

I have never seen Dr. Oz. I work in the day. If I DVR it, and weigh myself more, do you think I can hit goal weight quicker yet?
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    OP, I suggest you take your diet and throw it on the ground. You don't need to be a part of this system since you're an adult.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I would ONLY sniff it through a straw. Best way to go. Clear that out!!!!!! Go, Now!!!! I want your after weight. I'm waiting anxiously.
    Take a full package of mucinex!!!!! This will help dry up all that snot plus...extra water/fluids. You'll get a truer dry weight.
    Yeah. ANd that stuff is OTC. I can get a bunch of it. DO I just stick it right up in my nose for fastest effects?

Well I have to run to the grocery store to get some. I will let you know when I am done how it worked.

Don't forget to log the run. Just please don't do the enema at the grocery store if you plan on running back. I tried that once. It didn't go so well for me. :sick:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    It sounds like you went into starvation mode. Try to get some more calorie dense enemas into you.

Hey! I carefully track my calories. There's no way I went into starvation mode. I have been there before, and I am neve going back.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I am going to assume that your OP was just you being funny, however there are many people on here that are so desperate to lose weight, that they would actually try what you described. And many of them already are abusing laxatives, etc, so your OP sounds legit to them and might even reinforce their dangerous behaviors. Or be a trigger for some in recovery.

Not to be a downer, but you might want to clarify that you are indeed joking around, as your sarcasm and humor might be a bit too subtle for some.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Sinus enema.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Fact of the matter: You are sick. Take care of youself so you can get better to get back on track.

Trust me, if I get that bad of cold the last thing I worry about is my weight. Stop worrying. It might just be water weight.

Trust me, do what ever you MUST TO GET ALL THAT JUNK OUT OF YOU!

You don't want to be sicker than this right?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    I would ONLY sniff it through a straw. Best way to go. Clear that out!!!!!! Go, Now!!!! I want your after weight. I'm waiting anxiously.
    Take a full package of mucinex!!!!! This will help dry up all that snot plus...extra water/fluids. You'll get a truer dry weight.
    Yeah. ANd that stuff is OTC. I can get a bunch of it. DO I just stick it right up in my nose for fastest effects?

Well I have to run to the grocery store to get some. I will let you know when I am done how it worked.

Don't forget to log the run. Just please don't do the enema at the grocery store if you plan on running back. I tried that once. It didn't go so well for me. :sick:

OH MY! That doesn't sound like fun. I have been thinking about changing my cleanse from senna and stimulants to Polyethylene glycol. Does anyone have experience with that? I heard it works really well, and that's why gastroenterologists use it for colonoscopies.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Take a rubber hose.
    Stick it up your nose.
    Turn it on.
    Snots all gone!
    Weeeeeeee!
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    http://www.biggersmallerbigger.com/red-naked-and-spread-eagle-on-the-floor/

Do what MMA/wrestlers/etc do and dehydrate like the pros! Get your dry weight now.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Sinus enema.

Can you do that? Hmm. What if I did a sinus flush Are there any lighter than snot composite materials I can inject into my sinuses to prevent them from becoming all snotty again?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Sinus enema.

Can you do that? Hmm. What if I did a sinus flush Are there any lighter than snot composite materials I can inject into my sinuses to prevent them from becoming all snotty again?

Just use your regular enema equipment only stick it in your nose. Block the other nostril, though. I think snorting some corn starch might keep those sinuses dry for a while, but I'm no doctor.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Sinus enema.

Just use your regular enema equipment only stick it in your nose. Block the other nostril, though. I think snorting some corn starch might keep those sinuses dry for a while, but I'm no doctor.

Will this work?

P9agk.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Sinus enema.

Wouldn't the corn starch thicken the snot if it comes back? I mean I put corn starch into soups as a thickening agent for thin broths or gravies. You may be right. It may be counterintuitive, but the thought process seems to lead to a conclusion this would just concentrate the snot making it heavier.