stay at home mama to 4 looking for some team mates!

Options
Hey!! Iam a christian stay at home home schooling mama to 4 amazing kiddos! Im in search of a few mamas who are in the same season of life. its tough losing this baby weight, but I know we can do it! active members only pleeease! lets get in shape together and help get one another through our busy days :)

Replies

• VanillaBone
    VanillaBone Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • Pegasusonfire
    Pegasusonfire Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for friending me! How old are your kiddos? Mine are g7y, g5y, g3y and b16 months. Angel would have been 9y.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My kids are older, but I stay home & homeschool, so feel free to add me if u want.
  • DaisyMae84
    Options
    I am a SAHM with 3 kiddos. My girls are 6 and 9 and my son is 4. Add me if you'd like!:smile:
  • JenS2586
    Options
    Hi! I am a stay at home mom too. I have 3 kids and 4th due in may. [Ages 6, and 15month twins] So I will be working my bum off trying to lose in a few months, currently I am trying to maintain a slow gain. I log everyday since early january and will continue to do so.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian stay at home and homeschooling mom too I've got 3 precious babies, just started homeschooling my 4 almost 5 year old, I've got a 2 year old and 5 month old, sent you a request :-)
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm a saty at home mom right now; NOT a Christian and would never homeschool... Unless we had too which in that case we'd much prefer to sell our house and move... But still working on losing weight :)
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 4!
    My kiddos are 7,6,4,and 3!
    3 boys and a girl!
  • jwpe
    jwpe Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Homeschooling Christian mom of two. Daughter 12 today! and 10 yo son) Feel free to add me.
  • lynnfaye2
    lynnfaye2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been a Christian stay at home home schooling mother for 17 years. My oldest is scheduled to graduate with honors from college in May and my other two teens don't have long left at home. I need to loose 75 lbs and get back into shape. Thyroid disease makes it a battle. I can use all the support and helpful friends I can get. Add me! :)