Become Muscular

Options
Have any women here become muscuar from training? Has it changed the way men look at you?

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Why do you ask?
  • Musouls
    Options
    I love the look of a muscular, athletic women. Just wondering what your experience is like if you become muscular. Do men find it attractive?
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I love the look of a muscular, athletic women. Just wondering what your experience is like if you become muscular. Do men find it attractive?

You've answered your own question.

Some men love it, others aren't fussed either way and some men won't like it....just like most things in life.
  • samlankford
    Options
    I don't think that guys want a "body builder" look, but a lady who is toned and yet still soft (ladies know what I mean, guys don't want to snuggle up to a freaking rock!)...
  • Musouls
    Options
    So have any women here become to muscular and men have been turned off? You can be hard but just not big.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Muscles on women are hot....I'm not really into the body building look, but most women don't bulk up like that, even when they lift heavy. I know several women at my gym (including my wife) that lift heavy the way I do and they just look hot...they aren't body builders....just lean and well defined. Most women just can't hulk...they don't have the genetic makeup for it. Also, to really get the body builder look takes a lot more than lifting heavy for an hour 3x a week and eating a relatively healthy diet...it takes hours at the gym and a very strict diet...even then, it can be very difficult.

What I'm saying is, don't worry about turning into a hulk...it most likely aint gonna happen. Now go lift and look hot.
  • Musouls
    Options
    Don't most women train heavier these days? For the most part, pound for pound, I think they lift heavier and train harder than most men. Building muscle should not just be how men perceive their bodies (although that was my original question) but more importantly, how they see themselves. I know women that got the bug for muscle as soon as some definition began to show and they could see their arms bulge in the mirror. Hooked.
  • 21Pontoon
    Options
    I don't think that guys want a "body builder" look, but a lady who is toned and yet still soft (ladies know what I mean, guys don't want to snuggle up to a freaking rock!)...

... women don't know what you mean.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Men are human beings with personalities and ****. The fact that they are people makes it really hard to generalize about what they like.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    A muscular female physique attained by months/years of consistent hard training and attention to diet is attractive. It is physically attractive and reflects positively on her will. The extreme end of steroid using pro bodybuilders is not attractive.
  • Musouls
    Options
    It is hard to generalize. But how many women have become muscular to find the guy more attracted to their flexed bicep than the traditional boobs and butt?
  • Musouls
    Options
    It is hard to generalize. But how many women have become muscular to find the guy more attracted to their flexed bicep than the traditional boobs and butt?
    Has anyone had this experience? Was it flattering?
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    I have had a few compliments from men ....... but alot of the women i train with tell me start to tone it down! I am just training hard for an event and building muscles because of that! Better than bingo wings in my opinion!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I like a fit, feminine woman.
  • Musouls
    Options
    Glad to hear you receive compliments. Don't listen to those women. Get as big as you are happy with.
  • Offical
    Options
    As long as her amrs aren't bigger than mines. we're okay!
  • Musouls
    Options
    Some women are just as big!
  • lilgemforgets
    Options

Now that would be some girl!!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options

Now that would be some girl!!

Ya know!!
  • Musouls
    Options
    That is an arm!! Yeah. I love how proud you are too!!