let me tell you a tale....

Options
of THE PANTS!

These lovely Jeans were purchased sometime 2 years ago. Oh how lovely and roomy they were. There was a little sag in the waist but nothing I couldn't handle with a belt.

Some cold winter night I noticed the pants were too tight! Cutting me in half in all the wrong places! (well maybe not that bad). No need for the belt they came with, they held up on their own! Oh how I hoped I wouldn't have to throw them away :( I hoped and hoped and hoped until I couldn't hope anymore.

Today I'm wearing those said jeans. My poor little jeans, they should have warned me! I didn't wear a belt, and now I'm walking around holding them up. I guess I hoped hard enough, now to only hope right out of this size! :D

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV. Congrats
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I just realized my 16s were getting too baggy, so I bought a pair of 13/14s the other day and am wearing them now! =) Feels great.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    of THE PANTS!

These lovely Jeans were purchased sometime 2 years ago. Oh how lovely and roomy they were. There was a little sag in the waist but nothing I couldn't handle with a belt.

Some cold winter night I noticed the pants were too tight! Cutting me in half in all the wrong places! (well maybe not that bad). No need for the belt they came with, they held up on their own! Oh how I hoped I wouldn't have to throw them away :( I hoped and hoped and hoped until I couldn't hope anymore.

Today I'm wearing those said jeans. My poor little jeans, they should have warned me! I didn't wear a belt, and now I'm walking around holding them up. I guess I hoped hard enough, now to only hope right out of this size! :D

Have you ever thought of writing short stories for a living??? lmao - GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT and what an inspiration to us all. Mine are still tight :( but not for long. I have every size from a 15 to a 6 and look out 6's - HERE I FREAKING COME!!! LOL
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Have you ever thought of writing short stories for a living??? lmao - GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT and what an inspiration to us all. Mine are still tight :( but not for long. I have every size from a 15 to a 6 and look out 6's - HERE I FREAKING COME!!! LOL

you make me giggle :) when we both finish JM we will be smokin ;) lol If I can do 18lbs in 105 days WITHOUT exercise, I think I can do amazing (in the next 90days) as long as I stick with Jillian.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    oooohhh yea - SMOKIN BABY! lol

Yes, I would say that when you add workouts, your results will be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I can't wait.
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Fab story - love it - thanks for sharing and putting a smile on my face too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!