Looking for other Busy Moms!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am a busy mom - I work full time, and go to school part time. I literally have no time for my friends, but none of them are interested in a healthy lifestyle. So looking for some support here. Would love to make some new friends and would love help keeping me accountable.

Barbara

Replies

• Shanellz
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mother of 2 & full time college student. I don't have time to use the bathroom LOL. I understand where you are coming from.
  • reddirtgal
    Options
    HI! I am a busy mom of 2. One in baseball all spring, summer, fall, and basketball, not to mention school activites and one in violin and elementary school. I am a full time teacher and serve on community events, and at the end of the day I am tired! My friends also, do not really want a healthy lifestyle, and I feel alone on the quest. Would love to interacte with other busy moms and see how they handle certain eating situations, like eating away from the house 10-12 hrs. a day! :smile:
  • xoInsanity
    xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am mother to a beautiful 6 month old daughter, and I work full time with individuals with disabilities who require 100% support, and I'm doing online college full time. I don't know how I manage it all, but I do!