My weightloss 80 lb after

Options
Is really hard to post this, before pictures make me cry not just about my weight or what I looked like, I was so sick of me and unhappy with myself, I wanna thank the people that supported me always when i wanted to give up, I have the most amazing boyfriend who always supported me on bad days, and now i can be really happy I can smile I can feel confident It worths the effort.

2ezs4ex.jpg

2quoy80.jpg

I have 40 lb more to lose but I feel so happy with my progress and I dont care stretch marks

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Change the letters IMG to img (lower case) in your links so we can see the pics. :)

Oops, you had it right the first time, except need lower case img.
  • Miss_curvy
    Miss_curvy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    they are too big i will fix it now sorry!
  • Miss_curvy
    Options
    Fixed, let me know if you can see the pictures please!! im new on it
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job - you look fantastic.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic....well done, you look great!
  • tallybaba
    Options
    #yougogirl
  • Amlynnskie
    Amlynnskie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! congrats!!!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job-well done! thanks for posting :flowerforyou:
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congrats!
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done :)
  • Donyalr
    Donyalr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Your pics and total weight loss are very motivational.
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Oh congratulations, that is so amazing to see, not just the before and after, but the steps along the way.

YOu have motivated me to find a couple of sets of clothes in which I will take photos along the way. Ahh, good on you. (Hard to imagine you still have 40lb to lose.. wow, :smile:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Can't see where you're going to get another 40# from, but your progress to date is terrific. Congratulations on your success, and best wishes going forward.
  • mylifesjourney
    mylifesjourney Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Can't see where you're going to get another 40#from, but your progress to date is terrific. Congratulations on your success, and best wishes going forward.

I agree. Where do you see 40 more?:smile:
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • Miss_curvy
    Options
    Thanks to all, and yep my actual weight is 172 lb i have too much fat on my legs, it is horrible i swear it haha... Thanks for your kind words!!
  • missrenahope
    missrenahope Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING, seriously! What have you been doing to drop the weight, and what is your height if you don't mind me asking?
  • SNOflake888
    SNOflake888 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would have NEVER guessed you at 172 from your pics. :noway: You look so much smaller than that! Congratulations on your weight loss! :smile:
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Your figure is enviable! You look fantastic as you are - cannot believe you have 40 to lose? You look so skinny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!