Wojtek

wojtekh
wojtekh Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
HI y'all
I am a former tennis player/teached who got chained to a desk and gained over a 100 lbs!
Damn! I am struggling to get it off now as I get older. Currently I am exercising with a trainer for 60 min a day every other day, and doing cardio on days off.
you think something would budge... ugh... no dice... watching what I eat, exercising and I am massively frustrated. A friend had a gastric by pass and now he's skinny (almost) - i hate him ;)
I think I ma filler than him thou...
This is a great site... looking forward to participate and keep a diary.
Wojtek

Replies

• wojtekh
    HI y'all
    I am a former tennis player/teached who got chained to a desk and gained over a 100 lbs!
    Damn! I am struggling to get it off now as I get older. Currently I am exercising with a trainer for 60 min a day every other day, and doing cardio on days off.
    you think something would budge... ugh... no dice... watching what I eat, exercising and I am massively frustrated. A friend had a gastric by pass and now he's skinny (almost) - i hate him ;)
    I think I ma filler than him thou...
    This is a great site... looking forward to participate and keep a diary.
    Wojtek
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you. You'll enjoy it here, everyone is supportive and helpful.

Where're you from??? I use to play tennis too, but haven't for about 25 years. Now I have no one to play with and wish that I had someone who can help me get started again.
  • wojtekh
    I am from Great White North - Canada
    I used to play at school in Tyler Tx, and then some pro stuff. I taught all over the place for 15 years.
    Back injury sidelined me for a while - but I got stronger and just last year i started to play again, slowly at first but at least I am out there...
    Go join a league or some thing, just go out there with a ball mashine - it all helps!
This discussion has been closed.