22 yr old newbie. Love making new friends. (:

Options
Hey!
I'm Amanda.
22 yrs old.
Live in Missouri.

I'm looking for some new friends to chat with and encourage each other type stuff.
I'm a very open person, so if you want to know anything you can always ask.

I've basically just been doing a random circuit type workout that I put together lately, but I'm going to try out 30 Day Shred because I've heard a lot of good things, so I figured why not?
Now I just have to decide if i want to start tonight, or tomorrow morning. Hmmm...

Replies

• dee4981
    Options
    Hi Amanda. I am also quite new here. I started on the 3rd Feb 2013 but since then I have lost 2kgs. Feeling good. Perhaps having a friend on the same mission might make my journey more fun.
  • amandatrog
    amandatrog Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're off to a great start then! You can add me to your friends if you want. :)
  • Navigator0811
    Options
    I am 5 days in myself! feel free to add me and motivate.
  • mandaboooo
    Options
    Helloooo! Another Amanda here and I'm also 22! I've had mfp for a while! I barely ever get on here, but I'm about to start changing my life, so I'm probably gonna need this(mfp). I have the 30DS and for me it's not so good! Just hard on my knees. I think I may have arthritis! But today I did my first zumba workout and fell in love! This is my first post on mfp ever! Sorry I'm so random!
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Howdy Amanda, James 26 from Illinois, (that would be Southern, not Chicago) a newbie myself getting myself started in this journey to a healthier me, so far it's just basic cardio & strength training at my local gym,

feel free to add and motivate, the more the merrier! :)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello Amanda! you made a good choice to join mfp!! congrats, i will send you request:)
  • twinkiemon
    twinkiemon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda - I'm looking for supportive friends too. I will send a request your way and we can help each other reach our goals! :)
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Maddy, 23 and I just started myfitnesspal :) I did weight watchers online before, 17.5 pounds down right now but I'd still like to lose at least 13. I just quit WW to start doing this, I'll add you! Nice to have someone my age!
  • amandatrog
    amandatrog Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the welcomes everyone!

It's good to see there are so many people willing to support each other. (:

I'm actually about to go do day one of 30 Day Shred right now.

Measuring and taking before pictures real quick before I start.

Wish me luck? :)
  • mandykayte
    mandykayte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Amanda too! I am 20 and looking to lose 25 pounds on top of the 15 I have lost so far.

Day 4 of the 30 day shred! Woot!:drinker:

Sending a freind request your way!:flowerforyou:
  • This is nearly my 3rd year of this site
    Would love your support and giving support :)