30 Day Shred, Level 2: OMG. Plank hell.

Options
I don't know what more I can say to elaborate on that topic subject. Must move away from the keyboard before my sweat shorts it out.

Replies

• mindovercakes
    mindovercakes Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't know what more I can say to elaborate on that topic subject. Must move away from the keyboard before my sweat shorts it out.

I hear ya :sad: That's all I can type until I regain mobility in my upper arms/shoulders :noway:
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It gets a lot easier! :) Keep on keeping on
  • CarolinaBeachGirl2
    Options
    Yikes! Almost done with level one and struggle with it still. Jillian says to move on when you are ready but most seem to take the 10*10*10 approach seriously.

Appreciate your thoughts.
  • sophiesummerdiet
    sophiesummerdiet Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Keep going - I hated Level 2 but Level 3 is better!
  • PHr34k0wt
    PHr34k0wt Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Are you all doing 30ds everyday? I was SO sore after my first day I couldn't fathom doing it again the next day!
  • marthajo1
    marthajo1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I am pretty sure level 2 is harder than level 3. Or maybe by the time I got to level 3, I was stronger so I could handle the torture. Keep it up!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I also found level 2 harder than level 3. I pretty much did the 30 days with maybe 1 or 2 days off when I was away at a weekend. I found my weight loss stalled but inch loss was pretty good.

Keep going, it's amazing how much you can improve from one day to the next!
  • kgal41
    kgal41 Posts: 17
    Options
    Yikes! Almost done with level one and struggle with it still. Jillian says to move on when you are ready but most seem to take the 10*10*10 approach seriously.

Appreciate your thoughts.
    I'm taking the 10-10-10 approach not necessarily because I feel 100% after each level, but to change it up a bit. I have done it religiously every day, and, after 10 straight days of anything I'm ready for a change!
  • kgal41
    kgal41 Posts: 17
    Options
    I also found level 2 harder than level 3. I pretty much did the 30 days with maybe 1 or 2 days off when I was away at a weekend. I found my weight loss stalled but inch loss was pretty good.

Keep going, it's amazing how much you can improve from one day to the next!
    True to the improvement! And my weight loss has definitely stalled, which is a little galling. But I am losing inches and feeling tighter, and I actually feel pretty strong adding this to my workout routine! That said, a few pounds lost here and there would sure be nice!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I take weekends off. Tomorrow will be day four of level two. My shoulders and arms get so tired!