What 7 weeks of cleaning eating and training can do!

Options
Hi everyone!

Thought I'd share my latest progress pics with you! I started 2013 with the aim of losing fat and getting in better shape!

I have cleaned up my diet not by reducing calories, just what those calories are made up of (carb/pro/fat macro's etc) and trained hard 6 days a week.

In the last 7 weeks, I have lost about 11lbs, most of which is fat (i'm assuming this based on the below photo's)

fatloss.th.png
Link for full size: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3712/fatloss.png

If anyone wants more information about my diet/programme either DM me on here, post on here or add me as a friend :)

Replies

• jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ummm... come summer you are going to be stacked! Keep it up! Those are great results! You have shredded tons of fat.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :drinker:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Looking good. What workouts have you been doing? Did you cheat ever. I still need the tum chub to go away!
  • phil13hirons
    Options
    Looking good. What workouts have you been doing? Did you cheat ever. I still need the tum chub to go away!

Hey, I am looking to maybe post about this in more detail in a blog post later/tomorrow. To clear things up have no qualifications in personal training/nutrition etc this is purely just what I do and what works for me lol

I cheated once in Jan, and once in Feb so far. Really trying to keep it monthly. I go over my calories some days but I don't count this as cheating if only by a couple of hundred.

I have changed my diet to 30% Carb 20% Fat 50% Protein and I ensure I have at least 1 gram of protein for each lb of body weight.

I have split muscle groups down to Chest / Arms / Shoulders & Back / Legs in a 4 day split, with a rest day before repeating. I do about 15/20 minutes HIIT cardio after each session.

Main Foods I use are Oats, Eggs, Tuna, Chicken, Turkey, Cottage Cheese, Sweet Potato, Wholegrain Rice, Whey Shake and lots of vegetables. My diary is open, so feel free to have a look each day.

As I say, I will post in more detail soon :)

Hope this helps a bit
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic!!
  • sphira
    sphira Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well done Phil. Great progress!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    awesome results, i had to show everyone in my house your pics! good job keep up the hard work.
  • phil13hirons
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • easycure
    easycure Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That rocks babe! Great job! <3
  • phil13hirons
    Options
    Hey, thanks for all your comments.

I have now started my blog, with the first post going into a bit more detail on how I achieved some of the results!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/phil13hirons
  • Sara2184
    Sara2184 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow that's good. Congrats!!
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well done phil. Profile pic is looking brilliant. Keep it up Sir
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Wowzers ....... keep on truckin' !
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Good Job thus far!

(Note, don't take this as an offence) I'm actually surprised that the starting weight was fairly low for your body shape cause that's my goal weight 180ish pounds...
    Just wondering, but how tall are you?
  • kelfer80
    kelfer80 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow that's fantastic results! Keep up the hard work and dedication! Thanks for sharing:smile:
  • phil13hirons
    Options
    Good Job thus far!

(Note, don't take this as an offence) I'm actually surprised that the starting weight was fairly low for your body shape cause that's my goal weight 180ish pounds...
    Just wondering, but how tall are you?

Hey, no offence taken :)

I am only 5'7'' so that why my body shape looks bad at 180lbs :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    thats impressive!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!