"jiggling" during exercise

Options
Little embarasing lol. I want to do thing like jumping jacks but when I do..things bounce. I I have some sports bra's ( cheap ones) that are ok but the main issue is my belly. It sort of bounces with me and hurts quite a bit lol any advice about this?

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Compression shorts and a good bra.
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yup, there is a reason gym clothes are tight. Holds everything in place better at any weight.
  • Nessa0506
    Options
    I like Nike dri fit pants.
  • boogiewoogiekar
    Options
    I always say that my stomach claps when I do jumping jacks. It will go away. I am a fan of compression clothes.
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am getting that in my back fat since I started losing weight, It is a constant reminder that I am doing this during a workout. Unless it is getting in the way or starting to hurt enjoy it.
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Let compression be your friend. When I'm not doing anything that requires jumping, I wear regular type of pants like yoga or even sweats, but when running/kick boxing/high impact is a factor I slap on compression pants/shorts fast. lol
  • dmaloof2013
    dmaloof2013 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have the same issues. I wear tighter gym clothes to hold it in. And I am working on tightening up my abs so I don't have to worry about this anymore
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Try a really tight top made of that sports bra material and / or just letthe jiggle motivate you to jiggle your butt off harder.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Lucy makes a workout pant called perfect core. They are pricey, but they wash well and they keep everything nice and tight. :wink:
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My worst jiggle is in my gut. I use the gold's gym waist trimmer belt ($10 at walmart and probably anywhere else). I have to lay down while putting it on to get it tight enough, and you have to make sure the velcro isn't touching your skin or it will be less than pleasant. It works well for me.
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started to make the same post this morning and chickened out! LOL
  • hilldiggity
    hilldiggity Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My pants are a bit small, so my gut pushes them down and hangs over them. That is the least favorite part of my workout, but it also keeps me motivated to know that my gut is getting smaller. I do pull them up a lot. I wonder how many calories that burns?
  • Boobarella2
    Options
    Thanks guys! I will have a look into the pants and stuff, I want to do more than just walking lol.
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would look in one of the "trimmer" belts- seems like they would help for that. It does get better though as you drop weight and build more core muscle.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Spanx, these saved me! Also, yes they have them for men too :)