Looking for friends, workout buddies, and mentors.

Options
Hello there I guess I'm like most people here and I'm looking for friends to help motivate and help with accountability.
I am a 24 year old female from Salt Lake City, Ut. I know very little about exercise, fitness, or nutrition but I am more then willing to learn. I am completely new to this kind of thing and I honestly have not idea where to start so any help or tips are more then welcome. I am fairly nerdy (I like anime, video games) and have a wide variety of interests and I've been told I'm fairly easy to get along with. I hope this is good and I can't wait to meet new friends!
5'6"
CW 212 lbs
GW 135-140

Replies

• jhedeen
    jhedeen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for people to "like" my facebook site Energy to Burn by Jenny, I want to start a fitness challenge once I get to a 100 "likes". I would love for anyone to add me on here as well. Thanks!
  • thisrandomgirl
    thisrandomgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I just send you a friend request :) I am looking for the same as you.
  • Arasi_kitty
    Arasi_kitty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :D
  • cjowell
    cjowell Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love new friends!
  • hidee89
    hidee89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 23 and a little nerdy myself! I love video games and anime (though i haven't watched any recently)! I'll add you :)!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add always looking for motivation buddies
  • missgiants
    missgiants Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! The more friends the better, especially for motivation -- it's so easy to lapse.. and I can't let that happen!
    :smile: