20 years old and 202-oh boyyy thats a big number!

Options
20 years old looking for some friends to keep this intresting and motivating! i weight 202 i wanna be down to 170 by my and 150 in the end! Mini goals are my thing so youll see alot of my posts be that lol! ADD ME! :)

Replies

• oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started at 205, currently 196. You should join the half year shred with me, it's a group desiccated to small monthly goals for half a year (1/131-7/31). They're a friendly group too!
  • blmiller22
    blmiller22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    How do I join that?
  • SugarBritchesSarah
    Options
    @oh_em_gee, You make 196 look great!
  • kkkkef
    Options
    I am also 20. I was almost all my life overweight but now I reached the biggest number ever and so that this is not enough I feel bad as what regards health. I would like to have people along with me to make small steps to a heathier us.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    @oh_em_gee, You make 196 look great!

Aw, thanks
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    in my mid 20's, been overweight for a long time but now have decided to get the weight off, here's the best advice I can give as someone who's starting out on a big journey too. set small goals to step down into a more healthier body, it's amazing when you can cross off each goal, it makes you feel so so much better, I'd be glad to add you and help motivate ya as your working on your goals!
  • zoeylove11
    Options
    I'm adding you :)