Looking for supportive and motivational friends

Options
:smile: I joined just a few days ago and am looking to grow my friend support. I am a 32 year old mother of 2 and need to lose approximately 75 lbs in total. As of today I am down 15 lbs, I have been busting but watching calories and exercising daily. I would like to have as much support and motivation possible. It's great when you are tired and someone else is talking about how they fought through and workout anyway. I am also very supportive and motivational as well. Feel free to add me! I look forward to hearing from you. :smile:

Replies

• BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined too. I clicked on your thread as we have the same first name! I'd love to be a fitness pal, I'm 30 and have 2 children too. I'm not too computer savvy, but finding this site easy to use. I am very motivated and good at reaching goals, but I often fall off (or on?) the food waggon- usually cake is the culprit!
  • Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Cake is usually my culprit as well. I have a weakness there.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello, I love friends!! Feel free to add me!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Trouble with cake is, it just goes down so easily! One slice is never enough :( So I try not to buy it usually. But taste the difference cakes were 3 for 2 at sainsburys this wk, so we have 3 cakes to get through! Even with a generous slice of chocolate cake today I still was just right for calories. Prob because I did 2 hrs of gardening this afternoon, so I earned extra calories! Love this way of counting calories!
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You can add me I need to loose 75 lbs also
  • bruningk78
    bruningk78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm 34 (35 in less than a month..oh joy lol) and I log on everyday and always comment on posts to support and motivate friends! I could use more friends myself :happy:
  • paulkempjr
    paulkempjr Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    usually cake is the culprit!

I have a friend that is constantly trying to convince me that strawberry short cake is nothing more that fruit and bread, it is difficult sometimes to not fall prey to that type of sound logic!
  • sarahstoddart96
    Options
    Hi there
    I too have just recently joined My fitness pal and have made a determine decision to make this MY year. I'm a 47 yr old single mother with a busy lifestyle. I have accomplished some wonderful things and have been successful in giving up smoking and maintaining that for 20 years, yet my struggle with weight have been a constant one.

I know that I need to look and think about food differently, and also not isolate myself, thinking that I can do this all by myself, so I'm reaching out for help and motivational support. And offer the same in return....

If I want something different, I have to do something different. :)