Has anyone ever been to a Planet Fitness gym?

Options
Did you like it? Why or why not? What was the equipment and atmosphere like? Did you ever try the tanning beds?

Thanks for any input! I'm thinking of joining, but their not open yet and I can only get the discounted price as a pre-sale.

Replies

• solomonsmom
    solomonsmom Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I go there I like it, like the atmosphere, the equipment, tanning beds, and price =)
  • RosieB405
    RosieB405 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have a membership and for $10 a month even if i only go once a week I think I get my money's worth.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Did you like it? Why or why not? What was the equipment and atmosphere like? Did you ever try the tanning beds?

Thanks for any input! I'm thinking of joining, but their not open yet and I can only get the discounted price as a pre-sale.
    Love the gym!!!! They have the best policy about kicking a person out if they are screaming, or grunting while lifting weights. Its disruptive to other gym goers and if you have to scream, than your lifting too much anyway. They will also boot anyone out who is being pushy, and trying to push you off a machine so they can work through, like your nothing.
    Its a nice and friendly atmosphere and lots of great equipment to use. Never used the tanning beds though.
  • fonrouge82
    fonrouge82 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of Planet Fitness for 3 years. Absolutely no complaints. Staff, equipment, and tanning are all great.