Level 3 30 Day Shred - How Bad?

Options
Hi everyone!

I am anticipating trying out the Level 3 of the Shred tonight (I'm on Day 8 of Level 2 but want to know what to expect AND Level 2 is getting a bit samey!)

So come on - how bad is it?! Lol. Is it harder than Level 2? Does it have good strength/cardio exercises? I'm excited to find out but like to have other people's opinions too :)
-x-x-

Replies

• Chantelle160
    Chantelle160 Posts: 127
    Options
    I love level 3 it's actually my favorite out of all the levels. Lots of good cardio and strenght moves. Try it, I bet you will love it to. :)
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I did ten full days on level 2 - I was getting bored too, I started level 3 last thursday and it is tough!!!! I struggled through the first two days and yesterday I was feeling strong - I can actually feel some muscle soreness that I haven't had since starting level 1 - so I know its working, plus I finally broke through a plateau this weekend and lost 1.8 lbs since thursday. So if you're ready, go for it - its intense, but thats what level one and level two have prepared you for. Good Luck! :wink:
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    p1nkpr1ncess Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!

I do still intend to do my full 10 days of Level 2 as my "main" shred but doing 1 workout a day doesn't seem enough for me if I don't get to the gym so I have been doing 2 Level 2's in the same day sometimes. I am excited about the challenge of Level 3 but won't be able to complete 10 days of it as I have to have a hospital treatment on Monday and I don't know how long it will be that I can't exercise for :(

So I guess I will give it a go! I will let you know if I survive!
    -x-x-
  • mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Level three was harder than level two in terms of intensity, but it was my favorite of the levels. I HATED level two...that string of planks followed by shoulder moves never got easy-or even easiER- for me, and there was just something boring and hateful to me about the moves on that level. I hated it from the first day, and after seven days I moved on, ready or not, because I was about to quit doing the shred at all over that level. I know, diva much? :laugh:

Although it was tough, I found level three to be really fun, and if I ever decide to do the shred again, I'll probably make it the 20 day shred and skip level two! :smile:
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I set myself back a few days this weekend otherwise I'd be on three today. It's good to know there's not as many planks in 3...thats my least favorite thing to do...0_o Thanks for everyones input!! *climbs back on the wagon*
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I set myself back a few days this weekend otherwise I'd be on three today. It's good to know there's not as many planks in 3...thats my least favorite thing to do...0_o Thanks for everyones input!! *climbs back on the wagon*

There are some plank moves in level three, but they're different - a little harder :wink: but you can do it!
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    Options
    Level three was harder than level two in terms of intensity, but it was my favorite of the levels. I HATED level two...that string of planks followed by shoulder moves never got easy-or even easiER- for me, and there was just something boring and hateful to me about the moves on that level. I hated it from the first day, and after seven days I moved on, ready or not, because I was about to quit doing the shred at all over that level. I know, diva much? :laugh:

Although it was tough, I found level three to be really fun, and if I ever decide to do the shred again, I'll probably make it the 20 day shred and skip level two! :smile:

Thanks for that :) I do really like Level 2 but I am getting a bit bored and don't feel very "pushed to my limits" the way that Level 1 did. I'm glad that some people move on quicker, I might just mix it up a bit near the end!

Elokyn - glad to hear that you're feeling better! :) And getting back on the shredding wagon is deffinately a good start! Don't go too crazy though whilst you work your way back up to full strength :)

Wish me luck ladies.......Level 3 is about to commence!
    -x-x-
  • p1nkpr1ncess
    Options
    Well WOW! That was a workout! I think my abs need a holiday after that haha!

I think I am deffinately going to like Level 3! Can't keep up with Natalie on this level though! So now I've got an aim! Haha!

It deffinately does work you harder than Level 2! I can see myself turning this into a 365 day shred and just carrying on with it at this rate!
    -x-x-