Why have you stayed with Myfitnesspal?

Options
2»

Replies

• Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    1. once you learn to manage your macros and eat healthy it's not that hard (you are not hungry, you get to incorporate treats)
    note that this one took me a while, 6 months probably

2. once you are "there" in exchange for the small effort of logging and hitting your macros you get fun friends who make the experience more then enjoyable :)
  • howiegirl0522
    Options
    Before any diet or ap is going to be effective for losing weight, the individual has to want to get change their eating and exercise habits for a life time. If that is the case, MFP is an awesome tool because after you post what you eat, you'll get back the total # of calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugars, etc. It's fantastic to have a day's worth of eating details right at your fingertips. Some are probably amazed how fast daily calories add up. Plus the online support is priceless as a way to stay motivated. Good luck!!!
  • Keysted
    Keysted Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was told by my doctor that I was nearing a pre-diabetic diagnosis and that I needed to make changes.MFP has forced me to "get real" about what I eat and how much I exercise. Logging in everyday is like crossing things off a list - I feel good about myself when I can go back and see how much I've accomplished!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I love to review and analyze things so playing around with food, calories, macros is interesting. I've got my own super bank of personal data!

I learn stuff.

And it's free and I love my MFP friends.
  • IvanDimitrov
    Options
    Myfitnesspal have a lot of information compact on one place and none of it ask for your wallet.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    -Seeing exactly what I am putting in my body
    -The free support
    -The really great friends I have
  • bettywin
    Options
    That's fairly simple.

1. It's not a fad diet and it works.
    2. It's free.
    3. Seeing the results is the motivation to stay.
    4. I can eat what I like.

^^ all of these.
  • Caramel_24
    Caramel_24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    1. The amazing support I receive from MFP's; without those guys I don't think I would have lasted this long.
    2. I'm able to assess my own personal eating habits, I didn't think they were that bad before "/ obviously it was.
    3. Reading all the success stories and secretly hoping one day I can be apart of that forum.
    4. Being able to get information about diet tips, exercise and fitness.... every little helps.
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your input! you guys are great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!