Vitamins...support group all their own.

Options
Being knowledgable about vitamins is criticial to weight loss success. I try and be cautious about the levels of vitamins that I in take with my meals. I write down the values in a journal and at the end of the week figure out if I am deficient in areas. Though, it is impossible to predict all numerous a.a . or trace elements, regulating water soluble and fat soluble vitamins could aid in your weight loss. Often when we cut back on calories we loose critical vitamins that support our everyday body fuctions like hair strength or even MOOD! Though not everyone find a change in physiological function, it is important ot know that the pyschological and physiological changes that come with "dieting" could be attributed to the lose of critical vitamins...so, GET EDUCATED. PIN POINT your TROUBLE areas. and EAT or SUPPLIMENT what you need to! Vitams can be your support group!

GREAT WEBSITE TO GET EDUCATED:
http://www.anyvitamins.com/index.htm

Replies

• AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm usually very low on Potassium, but supplements don't bring you even close to the amt you're supposed to have daily
  • lmacdon
    lmacdon Posts: 2
    Options
    You should really chart down how much potassium you get in food and compare it to how much the site suggest you have. Suppliments are not your best way of introducing vitamins but you could alter your diet to introduce more potassium through food. Good luck! Lindsey
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    Good stuff! My nutritionist has a specific plan for me based on her tests and I feel so much better now. People need to also understand that most of the stuff they sell at places like Target and Walmart are mostly fillers. So good quality supplements are very important. Once I got on the right calcium supps...I sleep like a baby now! I know I'm getting quality minerals in my body. Especially since it's difficult to get all our nutrients from food because of how the industry has developed. Farmers don't rotate crops anymore, food is GMO, and the list goes on.

Thanks again...I'll be taking a look through this site later.
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great post! Potassium, magnesium and Calcium are my supplements. My body processes potassium faster than the average persons so I need to be really aware. This site has been a great help! Thanks for the supplement web site I'll be checking that out!!
  • elledance18
    Options
    Thanks for the website! Yes so I am curious to know what kind of supplements everyone else takes, and where you get them from. Of course Im familiar with GNC and various other health food stores, but I guess im looking at more bang for your buck.....