Wouldn't mind some friends :)

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Isabella.

I'm new on here and have got around 30kg to lose. I'd really love some friends to help me out along the way. :smile:

Replies

• sappyoldlady
    sappyoldlady Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • flyrobinfly57
    Options
    I am 1 week new..Please add me...Robin
  • Tracyfoss
    Options
    I am also new here as well. I signed up a long time ago but only just really started using this. I have so far lost about 65 pounds but still have at least 35 to 40 left to go. Feel free to add me as well and anyone else can add me too.
  • shanell3827
    shanell3827 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello all

I'm new to forum and would love some new friends to help me be accountable! If anyone would like the same add me . I have lost approx 13 lbs but have 10 or so more to go and need to get into working out so my new journey is to work out in am :) so it is done and no excuses by eno of day. So please keep working hard and any positive comments or advice is good!.....Shanell3827
  • sniker_doodles
    Options
    feel free to add me and on another note. ladies when you are closer to your mensy do you weigh more too? cause 2 days ago I weighed 191 and now I'm 5.4 more :( and I have been working out.
  • Cutie60
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined as well and have exactly 30 kg to lose as well. Would love to be friends to support each other :)
  • Isabella_45
    Options
    feel free to add me and on another note. ladies when you are closer to your mensy do you weigh more too? cause 2 days ago I weighed 191 and now I'm 5.4 more :( and I have been working out.

I sure as hell feel a lot heavier! I'm guessing you will weigh slightly more because of retained water...?
  • jonestara1234
    jonestara1234 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New and a little overwhelmed. I have tried so many different diets and I never succeed....but I really need to stick to it this time.
  • sniker_doodles
    Options
    hope that's true. and thanks for the add
  • LaurLaur09
    Options
    Add me if you'd like:-)
  • Vandy_M
    Options
    Hello My name is Vandy.. You can add me if you like.. I'm have so little people on here I could use a little need more motivation..
  • prettyblu
    Options
    Hi there. :) Feel free to add me. I'm always around to offer support and motivation.
  • supergroovychick
    Options
    I'll weigh more around that time too. One thing I noticed a few years ago when I was eating really healthy and losing weight (I'm a flip flopper but trying to be good forever this time around) was that I stopped getting cramps and bloated. The pain and monthly weight gain/water retention came back as soon as I started eating crappily again.
  • sniker_doodles
    Options
    awesome this is good to hear that i'm not the only one. thanks
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Always happy to welcome new friends
  • rsrockinghorse
    rsrockinghorse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be added as a friend. The road to health is a journey that is better when shared!
  • JenniferFrazier
    Options
    Hi My name is Jennifer. You can add me. I could use some more friends.
  • apee34
    apee34 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. Support is always great for everyone!
  • JAP120
    Options
    Hi Isabella, i am back after a long absense and would love someone to cheer me on too!