-20 lbs halfway! pics!

Options
aippolito1
aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
20 lbs sometimes doesn't seem like a lot but then I remember that's half of what I want to lose! :happy: I've never been this organized with my weight loss and I think that's a big part of what's helped me, so thanks MFP!!! I've got pictures comparing to last summer (when I was working out a lot but not necessarily eating very well and was 150 lbs) and from right before I started my lifestyle change and now. And let me just say... I think my plateau is officially over because today I weighed 161, which is what I weighed on my birthday (4.12) before I drank a ton of alcohol, got a visit from TOM and went up 4-5 lbs. I can't wait to see a lower number at the end of this week! *crossing fingers*

Last summer -
xkwswk.jpg

Today -
DSC_0028.jpg?t=1274113663
If you can't tell... the top is baggy and I could barely keep it up (on the same knots it's been on since last summer and my booty barely filled out the bottoms!! I may still have a ways to go on my belly but I was proud that I just MIGHT have to get smaller bikinis this year!

November 2009 (unknown weight; 180 a month later) -
29749_10150181971470263_530765262_12481601_190739_n.jpg

Last Friday -
29749_10150181963205263_530765262_12481425_4219780_n.jpg
[/i]I can really tell a difference in the way this shirt fits me. My boobs used to BARELY fit in them and I could really fill it out. Now I can actually breathe in it. :bigsmile:[/i]

I feel so good today, I'm just wearing shorts & my new sports bra I bought Saturday. :bigsmile:

Replies

• pamw22
    pamw22 Posts: 77
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Awe *kitten*, you are a brave woman!
    You are looking great! Keep up the hard work!
    Look at your arms girl! Holy crap! It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it!
    You keep me going some days!
    Thanks!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Wow...looking good! I can totally see the changes. :flowerforyou: I can't wait til I'm down 20lbs.
  • Joscelle
    Joscelle Posts: 93
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up! :smile:
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Great job lady!!
    You can really see the weight loss, especially off your face.
    You're doing fantastic, keep it up and fingers crossed the plateau is officially over :-)
  • Manuka
    Manuka Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can see the difference, well done! x
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I should take a pic with that same blue shirt & the black skinny jeans. They fit much better now. :tongue:
  • Always_lil_j
    Options
    Yay!!!! Congrats, def lookin better.
  • tammy4720
    tammy4720 Posts: 11
    Options
    Congrats on being half way there!! You look great!

I just started this a few days ago and think that tracking everything I eat is going to make a big difference in my weight loss goals. I can't believe how fast those calories add up!! Guess that's why I've packed on so many pounds in the last few years.

In a few months, I hope I can have the same post as you!! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Janierobot
    Janierobot Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats! You look great - I can see where everything fits differently :) *high five*
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fabulous!
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep up the hard work & you will get to where you want to be with your weight! The best part is you seem to have great confidence about you! :drinker:
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good job chica! I know you've been busting your *kitten* and now you can really see the difference. Keep up the great work. I can't wait until I can post something like you have!
  • vanessaxlynne
    Options
    YAY GREAT JOB HUN you look wonderful :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!