Favorite workout bra for a large chest

Options
I am finishing up round two of Insanity and let's just say that was hard on the girls. What's your favorite bra that holds them in without making you feel like your wearing a corset or have a uniboob while working out. Something that offers 32dd sizes maybe. :)

... I just want to be able to breath and still wear the chest strap to my heart rate monitor.

Replies

• debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    enell sports bra
  • nevmarchant
    Options
    Ennell can be like a corset but at that size, that's what you're going to need. i wear an Ennell. When I lost a lot of weight, i was wearing shock absorbers. they were good too.

The ennell though is really comfortable and doesn't feel restrictive at all and you'll feel so much freer exercising because the girls aren't getting in the way all the time.
  • winterswish
    Options
    Moving Comfort "Fiona". I wear a 42G and it keeps me in place for running without having to double up. Can't say that about anything else I've tried and I love that the straps are adjustable from the front.
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up round two of Insanity and let's just say that was hard on the girls. What's your favorite bra that holds them in without making you feel like your wearing a corset while working out. Something that offers 32dd sizes maybe. :)

... I just want to be able to breath and still wear the chest strap to my heart rate monitor.

I'm a 36G. I like the Anita sports Bra. You can get it online or at specialty bra shops. It is not cheep. It cost about $85 including tax. But I absolutely LOVE it.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    i wore the under armor one that zips up the front, and it strapped me down the best of all the bras i tried
  • Momma_bear_3
    Momma_bear_3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love my Shock Absorber bra for working out.
  • antonette15
    antonette15 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use Champion sports bra with underwire in it. Look for it on amazon, there are several different kinds with underwire, so you'll have to pick one based on your preference. Prices are not too bad.
  • Lyndseed
    Lyndseed Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I had the moving comfort "fiona" when I wore a 34/36 DD--I think they make band sizes down to a 28 or 30? They're a little pricey, but absolutely worth it; I loved the velcro adjustable straps & that it unhooked in the back (nobody likes to wrestle their way out of a sweaty sports bra).

I'm still using moving comfort brand sports bras, I just got a different style when I needed to order a smaller size, and to be honest, it's not as comfortable as the "fiona" was. Sometimes amazon.com has them in off colors/overstock sizes, so you might get lucky and not have to pay full price.
  • ihavehope4me
    Options
    I went to the Champion outlet store and bought one - the have them in the outlet and you can order them online that offer maximum support and I am fairly well endowed... before I lost weight I was 46 DDD -- now I am 40 C but Champion has been by my side from the beginning to now ....
  • pixish
    pixish Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't HUGE, but I wear my normal bra with a crop top over the top and that seems to help a lot. My friend who has very large boobs I think she said she would wear her normal bra, a sports bra and then a tight crop top (she may have said that it was a size down as well to make it tighter) and she said that seemed to help. I've seen this question a lot and I think a lot of people have answered that layering bras is a good idea :)
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I have 34 DDD and was trying to find a sports bra and a friend recommended the Genie Bra from wal-mart
    I used it today and it worked great.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have an Enell Bra. The girls do NOT move!! It is a little pricey, but they're worth it ;-) I was around a 36-38C/D when I got it. I was borderline with the size, and I sized down. I have other sports bras, and I use them for karate, kickboxing. I haven't found one that keeps me in place like the Enell when I'm running.

Shock Absorber and Fiona?? Never tried them, but I'll check 'em out :tongue: