Hi!

Options
Hi-Starting today! Did weight watchers for a long time-haven't been focused enough and tired of paying money. I'm the biggest I have ever been right now-except when pregnant and feel just terrible.

Replies

• Garcialynne
    Garcialynne Posts: 33
    Options
    you came to the right place this site is awesome. I have been here for a few weeks and love it.
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! This site is amazing and will definitely help you reach your goals ;-)
  • bridget1103
    bridget1103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • hunta
    hunta Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are on the right track, MFP is a great place for tips, tricks and inspiration. Good Luck!
  • sfahlbeck
    sfahlbeck Posts: 2
    Options
    I wish you the best of luck. This is a great site with a lotta of helpful tools and great people.
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! I never really had results with good ol WW but MFP has been great! And its free!!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love the site and the POSITIVE people on here. They keep me motivated!
  • blivings
    blivings Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! Do you have an Iphone? That's how we got hooked - hubby has one and the fact that this is all so accessible is great. My sisters and I are doing together and help support each other through this site. I'm in the same boat as you - heaviest I've ever been and just stopped "thinking" about what I was putting in my body. Or caring. Now, by logging EVERYTHING, it starts to get you in the head you need to really get started! I'm sure you'll do it!
  • bridget1103
    bridget1103 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes-I have an IPHONE. The app is great! They had all the food I ate-sometimes Etools (WW) didn't have the food or didn't recognize some. So far/so good!
  • shari66
    shari66 Posts: 49
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You can totally do this!:flowerforyou: