New/ Motivation/ best low cal foods

Options
Hi, I have been on the site for a week now and have lost 5 lbs. Had my first baby 2 months ago and just need to lose this baby weight. Currently 165 lbs and want to get back to pre baby/ wedding day weight of 135-145 so 20-30 lbs to go. Need it gone by July. Would like to add friends on here. Need motivation. Tell me your favorite low cal food item. Also, I LOVE chocolate so a low cal sweet would be great also. Thanks.

Replies

• cchavez325
    Options
    Love this site, if you lost 5lbs in one week you are doing great!
  • tomsawyerv
    Options
    Also, I LOVE chocolate so a low cal sweet would be great also. Thanks.

When I get my chocolate cravings, I take about a tbsp of dark chocolate chips (usually around 25ish) and I poke the chips into raspberries. It's only about 90 calories, and it soothes my cravings without devouring a huge amount of calories.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers cabbage soup is awesome and its only 44cal/serving
  • Lynner77
    Lynner77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi - I wish that I only had about 30 pounds to go but I got about 110... YIKES I know!!! But I have found a great chocolate (Vegan) recipe that even my daughter LOVES...

It is Equal parts coco powder, agave syrup and coconut oil.... Blend together til smooth and I add in whole almonds and craisins, place in the freezer once froze cut up and store in the freezer.... It is amamzing! Not sure how Low Cal it is for you but I have been reading on coconut oil and the benefits it has for you so that is a bonus as well.

I did a 21 day daniel fast (totally vegan) and lost 9.9 pounds - was not as hard as I thought - learnt alot about food and how to cook with different things.

Best of luck to you on your journey.
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    I really love Fiber One 90 cal fudge brownies :) They help the chocolate cravings and have a nice dose of fiber!