Rookie debut

Options
I'm in my 1st 10 minutes as a member. I'd love some help, tips, motivators!! What do I tell you about me? It feels like a dating profile!

Um...I'm female. 38. 5'4". I want to lose 50 lbs. Yikes that number is horrifying!! I laugh a lot and don't take myself too seriously (hence my member name) . But I am serious about my health.

Help! And thank you.

Replies

• liketoyak
    liketoyak Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request.
  • Lynner77
    Lynner77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have been on here just over a month now and I find that it is an amazing way to track everything you do. Sure sucks when you have to type something in that is going to throw you off.... So if I crave something I type it in first to see if it is something I want to see.... LOL!!!

I gave myself a boost by doing a 21 day daniels fast (it is a vegan fast) it sounds harder then you think but I lost 9.9 pounds in my 21 days. Not sure if you know or do the "Pinterest" thing but I have found some AMAZING recipes that are super healthy and taste great. I have been looking into Coconut Oil and all the benefits that it has for you.

I have now 110 pounds to go, I hit my 20 pound goal and sure felt great. I am doing "The Biggest Loser" with the ladies at work and have a great support group with them. I also am reading (Now don't laugh BUT.... ) the Dr. Phil Ultimate Weight Loss book and I am learning so much about myself and making me feel so much better about myself.

Just remember that you are worth it and you can do it. Find great supports and do not be afraid to try new things... Wishing you the best of luck!!
  • chubrock731
    Options
    Thank you s much!! This is fantastic!