Revoluntionary Shred Diet

Any one doing the Revoluntionary Shred Diet? I have been on a plateau for about a year (losing and gaining the same 5 pounds), so I decided to try this diet. It falls ALMOST in line with what I have been doing, except the meals are on a time schedule and spread out more. I am hoping that this diet will "trick" my body so that I will start losing again. This is my first week, so I wanted to see if anyone else has tried it, and if so, what were the results?

Replies

• sonivmartin
    sonivmartin Posts: 24 Member
    I am just on second day of the diet. What I do like so far is the meal planning...helps me not to have to think too much about it! And I wasn't hungry yesterday at all. Good luck with it!!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Check out this link - mid-page there is a podcast on how to break throuwgh plateuas.

http://www.fat2fitradio.com/
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Is this the Dr Ian thing? Im surprised Jillian Michaels doesnt have her panties in a bunch over the use of the "shred" thing
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Yes, it's the "Dr. Ian" thing. :laugh: Jillian and Ian should join forces with the "Shred" concept!
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    I am just on second day of the diet. What I do like so far is the meal planning...helps me not to have to think too much about it! And I wasn't hungry yesterday at all. Good luck with it!!

I haven't been hungry, at all! In fact, I'm almost tired of eating (NEVER thought I'd say that:wink: ) I am definitely getting in ALL my water, plus some. Week one almost over! Can't wait to weigh in on Monday!! Good Luck to you too!!
  • Al307
    Al307 Posts: 2
    I just started the shred diet and I make my own soup and smoothies with less calories then prepared food.
  • Just started today!!! I'm on a biz trip and was hoping to have it help me not get killed with all the free food on per diem!

Soooo far Day 1 Fail!!! I went to find a soup in the work caf for meal #2 and couldn't find any! So I got a sandwitch... :(
  • Hello Again!

I'm starting to get worried that im eating wayyy too many calories!! Has anyone else been running into that problem? Or have you just been scaling down the meals or choosing lower calorie options??

For example- breakfast was oatmeal, toast, fruit and fruit juice- (plus coffee) =x which all together on my MFP was like 500 cals!

I mean i'm working out as well which is helping- but still! isnt this like a 2000 cal diet?? (which is no bueno for me losing weight!)
  • MamawChristy
    MamawChristy Posts: 30 Member
    I am on the 2nd week. I like it so far and lost a few pounds first week!
  • loridaisy1
    loridaisy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Hello Again!

I'm starting to get worried that im eating wayyy too many calories!! Has anyone else been running into that problem? Or have you just been scaling down the meals or choosing lower calorie options??

For example- breakfast was oatmeal, toast, fruit and fruit juice- (plus coffee) =x which all together on my MFP was like 500 cals!

I mean i'm working out as well which is helping- but still! isnt this like a 2000 cal diet?? (which is no bueno for me losing weight!)

Your calories are pretty much front loaded to the earlier part of the day. The first week is more calories as he eases you into less calories each week. I followed the plan and lost over 3 lbs the first week. Are you exercising? The calories range from 1200-1600 throughout the diet.