ZWOW or BodyRock friends?

Options
So I recently started doing ZWOW and Bodyrock (ZWOW is way better though) and I need some friends who do them too.

Replies

• Fit4LifeHeather
    Fit4LifeHeather Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was just reading your post about ZWOW and I'm going to start doing it! What else are you doing? I would love to be challenged...I was doing bodyrock but I don't want to have to buy all the equipment...thoughts? Have a great day!
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bumb!!
  • mjlee2
    Options
    I've been doing BodyRock off and on for almost 6 months now and LOVE IT! One great way to get past buying the equipment is DIY. It is not too difficult to build the Sandbag or Dip Station/Equalizer especially after a few google searches. Now that the holidays are coming, you can probably add equipment to your gift list.
  • alcon79
    alcon79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I found bodyrock and ZWOW about 10 months ago and I love it! It's great for me since I don't have a lot of time to workout with very long work days to be able to do a quick workout at home.

I don't have any equipment either - although I'm asking for a sandbag for Xmas. I use regular weights for a lot of the exercises, I use chairs or couches for step-ups or tricep dips. I don't have an equalizer - and my small square kitchen table falls over when I try to do reverse push-ups, so I just do rows with weights or we have some bungees that attach to the door.
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I admire all of you that an keep up with those gals. Zuzana blows me away (and its not just because she is easy on the eyes, I really do admire her strength)

I hope someday I might be able to get through one of her routines.
  • NicoleBallard1
    Options
    Has anyone bought the Zcut? I've bought it and I'm looking for a buddy to do the 30 day challenge :-)
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    I bought it, but it looks a little tough for me right now.