Any Jillian Michaels users here?

Options
I've fallen in love with this crazy woman! I remember first starting her Body Revolution and hearing her say she's "gonna come through the t.v. and kick [my] *kitten*!" I loved it! I've lost about 15 pounds with her so far. Anyone else experiencing success with Jillian or have you found a different routine that helping you to lose those pounds and never find them again!?

Replies

• 1aussiegirl
    Options
    I'm enjoying doing the Shred-It with Weights and 30Day Shed. Just began Level 2 of both today. I know I am feeling better, so it must be working! Also doing the treadmill as well.
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing the 30 Day Shred and Yoga Meltdown 1. Love her, too!
  • joslin2005
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred. I start Level 3 on Monday. I am LOVING the results I am getting from her program. I think I am going to do ripped in 30, then body revolution.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I love her!
  • Brandnewme150
    Brandnewme150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love ripped in 30. I really want to get body revolution when I'm done with the one I'm on.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I hate her commentary but I love her routines. Have finished 30 DS and do Ripped in 30 when I can't get to the gym. Planning on adding a few others of her DVDs to my collection. Like the results and have even added some of the moves to my gym workouts.
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I use to do the walks with her, when I was little and my mom was exercising.
    I'm thinking about using one of her DVDs in march, when I switch up my routine a bit :D
  • cola567
    cola567 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Love her, i am 30 day shred working on week 3
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I have experienced success with the 30 Day Shred: lost weight and inches, gained strength and stamina which I am still working on in 6week 6pack. Monday will be my 3rd week on 6w6p and I love the workouts. During the 2nd circuit, Jillian says that she was nice the first time around and that she wants to see the bad *kitten* in you come out. JM has grown on me. I have gotten used to her no nonsense personality. She gets results! Tomorrow is my off day and I'm doing BFBM. I love her workouts.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Yes and pleased. Doing 30DS, Killer Buns and Thighs, Then onto Ripped In 30.
  • syreina
    syreina Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I've done 30 Day Shred and I'm currently working on Ripped in 30. I just need to do the workout continuously. With 30DS I lost some weight, inches and gained strength. Also love the elliptical so far I've managed to use it 30 minutes a week. I love Jillian's attitude and her motivation!
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    I'm doing NROL4W currently, but during my rest week between stages last week, I did her six week six pack abs video and I really like it! Side planks are ridiculous!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    "I can always use a good chest fly in my life." JM
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I really like her too! I'm on level 3 of 30DS and plan to do ripped in 30 next. I also have shred with weights that I'll heck out after that.
  • mumofsix
    mumofsix Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love her. Have just about every one of her dvds.30DS and Kickbox are two of my favs
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    "I can always use a good chest fly in my life." JM

^^ Hahahaha!!
  • MizzLoma
    MizzLoma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I keep hearing about this 30DS, I gotta get on it! I've got one more month of the Revolution then 30DS here I come!
  • MizzLoma
    Options
    Revolution is awesome and I noted they sell it in Target now (no need to go through the site and pay shipping, etc)! As soon as I'm done with that -- in one more month -- I'm moving on to 30DS.
  • MizzLoma
    Options
    Keeping on track is a big thing and used to be one of my issues as well. Once I became committed and really determined to finish out the program, that's when I saw the results. Let's be fitness pals and keep each other motivated, request sent!