Desperate for friendly support

Options
Mother of 3 with MS who lives in the middle of nowhere with very little support. I really need people who understand how hard it is to lose weight that I can chat with. Also I would love an accountability parter or two.

Replies

• mcclungaccount
    mcclungaccount Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've not been on this site long.. but also could use someone to help with support and whom I can help. I saw you had MS. i am paralyzed. I think we could understand each other's issues. I will be sending you a friend request.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hi I have one son who is almost 18...not sure where that time went.lol I certainly get that losing weight is tough. I would love to support and cheer you on! Add me as a friend if you like. :)
  • operavagabond
    operavagabond Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find an amazing amount of encouragement here!! :)
  • cm2owl
    cm2owl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm completely understand. I've had MS for over 20 years. I now live in an isolated place and have little to no suppoirt. My online community is what keeps me going some days. I'm always available to support a fellow MSer.

Email me or call me if ever need a friend to chat with.

Christy Bays
    cm2owl@hotmail.com
    53/480-7932
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Just wanted to say HELLO and I am also looking for extra support and motivation. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Mary
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    Howdy! Feel free to add me:smile:
  • HcBan4
    HcBan4 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey there, feel free to add me too :)
  • JeanieR1966
    Options
    DId you find the support you needed?
  • Rejuvn8
    Options
    Hi, I'm a rehab RN who lives out in the country and find it hard to connect with folks as well. I work regularly with MS patients and understand you have good days and bad days. It must be difficult when your mind wants what your body won't always deliver :-( Let me know if I can help!
  • 503nicksmom
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a mom with MS too and would love another friend. I am on here every day.:smile:
  • Revmikfrankie
    Revmikfrankie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We're all glad you're here. This is a great network of support and encouragement. Feel free to add me if you wish. Enjoy it.
  • GodSentMe23
    GodSentMe23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me for sure
  • graceworks
    Options
    Hi. I've battled loneliness before and lived in the heart of a major! You can make it through and lose weight. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) But I must warn, I only keep people on the friends list if they're active, chat/post comments everyone once in a while...I keep it small and close knit so I can get to know people better :)