new here. friends?

Options
Hi all,
Im new to working out and eating healthy and all that. But i just had a baby, and went from 220lbs to 267lbs, a 47lb weight gain. Im 5 weeks post partum, down to 237lb but would like to get down to 215. Im setting small goals so i don't get discouraged easily, since that always been the case with me. But i really want to feel sexy again. I want friends to keep me encouraged and motivated to reach my short term goal. Feel free to add me ! :)

Replies

• jmcveigh12345
    Options
    Hey there :-) I'm Jenny. I think it's a great idea that you have set small goals :-)! I've only been on here a few days but I think to myself why have I not come on here sooner?. By keeping a food diary, it's made me realise how many calories are in the things that I used to eat. I have been watching what I eat and drinking loads more water the past couple of days and I'm amazed at how much more awake I feel :-)! You've come to the right site for friends and motivation. We are all I'm this together :-)! Xxx
  • lucely1026
    lucely1026 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks for the support . im ready to see this weight off me!!
  • jmcveigh12345
    Options
    You and me both :-)!!! Xxx
  • damienhyatt31
    damienhyatt31 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Damien. Congrats on setting your goal. All things are possible when you believe in them :)
  • tkw6
    tkw6 Posts: 14
    Options
    Setting small goals is smart..that way you Don't get discouraged. I found that consistency is the key to losing weight!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Friend add sent.......I'm always up for expanding the roster.
    All are welcome!!!