New Member Looking For Friends.

Options
Hi everyone! I am ready to start this diet and exercise thing on Monday. I have never really had to diet, but getting older and having 4 children has taken it's toll on me. I don't know much about dieting and the whole calorie intake/burning. If anyone at all could explain this to me I would really appreciate it. Everything I bought at the grocery store is pretty much low calorie and I plan on starting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred on Monday. What is the best time of the day to workout? Does anyone know if this workout is a good one? I would love any feedback from anyone. I am so clueless when it comes to all of this! :smile:

Replies

• Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    FR sent, I'm no expert either but reading and learning. Most people say for weight loss exercising first thing in the morning before breakfast is the best which seems correct but realistically it is whenever you can afford the time to do it and being a mum that might be limited.
  • GodSentMe23
    GodSentMe23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • damienhyatt31
    damienhyatt31 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Damien. Going off of what Aysmonte said. I'm no expert either but have plenty of trial and error on my belt. There is no secret to it. It all comes down to hard work in the end. It doesn't matter when you work out. Personally I've done morning, night and even past midnight. When you work out your breaking down muscle tissue. When you eat and sleep you repair and grow stronger. Furthermore, It doesn't matter what workout program your on. If your working hard and nailing your diet; your going to see results on any program. Well, hope that helped.