My mid-section!

Options
Can someone please tell me some ways to work on my mid area, that is my biggest problem! I'm losing the wieght everywhere and only inches from there, but it is still doesn't look like it's leaving! HELP

Replies

• zognorf
    zognorf Posts: 13
    Options
    Don't give up!
    Don't even feel down, if you can help it....the mid-section is, alas, the VERY last thing to go. Men and women both seem to lose from the top and bottoms of our bodies--the middle is the last thing to go. Eat healthy with a calorie deficit, exercise hard, and most important, believe you can do it, and the middle will go away. :)
  • foxgo
    foxgo Posts: 11
    Options
    Lots of cardio, plus do plenty of "core" work...crunches, planks, rotational (oblique) work. Couple that with reduced food intake (from goals set on this website) and you can get there. I recently lost several inches from my midsection that way.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Cardio cardio cardio!
  • dixiebelle49
    Options
    I feel the same way but I never regained my shape in that area years ago when i had kids. The abdominal walls on me are hard to get in shape. I can do lots of exercises but that area is like a dead zone on me!! Just keep at it
  • pamela35
    pamela35 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks all! I will keep it up! Cardio and crunches!