looking for tall women for friends!

Options
I'm looking for taller women 5'9" inches or taller with smaller frames...tall women lose weight differently so I'd like to compare and inform each other on different issues.

Replies

• ddupree79
    Options
    I'm 5'9 with a small frame, but I have a lot of weight to lose ... 46 pounds down so far.
  • tkw6
    tkw6 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! Great.. I've lost 20 lbs so far and am trying to lose the last 15.
  • ddupree79
    Options
    Good work!
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i am 5 '11 not sure about a small frame though.. i have 100 pounds to lose.. feel free to add me...

just a question.. why do you say tall women lose weight differently?

thanks
  • ltowne
    ltowne Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am 5'11" but have a medium frame. I am quite a bit older than you, but still an active lady who wants to look good. Just booked a caribbean cruise and would love to lose another 15 by the end of April! Any hints for the taller gals?
  • tigressgrace
    Options
    I am 5'10, have lost 82 pounds so far--was super morbidly obese when I started the process, am now in the morbidly obese category--still a long ways to go!! But, slowly and steadily it's working, and the weight is decreasing. I too have a small frame.
  • auntifer
    auntifer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"9" and have a small to medium frame. I have been 20lbs lighter than I am not and wasn't sure if that was enough. Still for now, I would like to get back there and see where I can go. It's always great to see how other tall women fare with weight loss:smile:
  • Montana_mama
    Montana_mama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9, and have a medium frame.
    SW: 181.6
    CW: 171.8
    GW: 140
    I have always been muscular and athletic, but had a kiddo 3 years ago and haven't been able to lose the weight and keep it off. A year ago, I got down to 163, but was still wearing a 10 or 12. I'd like to get down to a size 6. Not stuck on a particular number really, but I was 140 in college and felt lean and strong without being skinny.
  • primpixie
    primpixie Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi, I'm not 5'9, but 5'8 and have a tiny sparrow like frame, so add me if you like. I have lost mostly all my weight, but finding the last 5 pounds impossible to shift!