do you sound like me?

Options
Hi all, I knew something just had to be done when I touched over the twenty stone mark around two months ago. Here are a few of the symptoms that my body was going through just before Jan 1 2013. See how many you recognise in yourself. Shoelace tying had to be done in one fast movement, if the knot slipped, then I had to resurface for air before returning to complete the mission! finding yourself dropping off to sleep at awkward times of the day, usually when people were talking to you or after a meal, which is embarrassing in a restaurant environment! Thinking to yourself 'i am big so I must be strong' then why am I always having aches and pains and why when I lift anything do I make Neanderthal type noises when trying to extrude a pint of milk from the fridge! Anyone out here that wants to join me on my quest to repay my own body back for all these years it had given me it's full support you are most welcome. Onwards and downwards all.Jim.

Replies

• deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You nailed me on the head! Literally, when I would tie my shoes I would do so near something I had to pick up so I wouldn't have to bend over twice. I even have unbuttoned my jeans just so it didn't feel like I was passing out. Friend me and we can motivate each other.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Definitely relate to the shoelaces.
  • shannondore1959
    Options
    Then my symptoms are not exclusive to me, would love to share this journey with you. They say you cannot turn back time, well my body seems not to agree. With a 19 pound loss already I am starting to feel more younger. Welcome aboard friend.
  • thefatgramma
    thefatgramma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OH MY ARE YOU ME IN ANOTHER BODY! SHOES, SLEEP, ACHES WOW ITS ALL THE FAT I CARRY OVER MY DIAPHRAM I THINK ITS AND EVIL PLOTT. SERIOULSY THOUGH DID YOU EVER CONSIDER A SLEEP STUDY SOUNDS LIKE APNEA TO ME.ANG IN THERE AND ON MOVING FORWARD NO REGRETS ONLY POSITIVE