Would like to add friends!

Options
Hello! I've been using MFP since 1/1/13 (yet another New Year's resolution - BUT, so far, I'm sticking to this one!). The APP on my phone is so convenient and tracking my food daily has enabled me to lose 16 pounds - yay!!! I need some motivation to exercise! I look forward to hearing from you! (Also, I'm not really sure how to add friends - still navigating this!)

Replies

• CoulsdonEagle
    Options
    just joined too, so still finding my way around too (not much help i know lol) good luck tho'
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    Just joined yesterday, and HATE exercise! We can motivate each other! Feel free to add me. I just did 15 minutes on the exercise bike (whoooopie for me lol).
  • dokme
    dokme Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey that 15 minutes is better then nothing at all. Keep it up you can do it.
  • nicnoc1981
    Options
    Hey that 15 minutes is better then nothing at all. Keep it up you can do it.

Definitely proud of my 15 minutes. I will work it up slowly :-)
  • CoulsdonEagle
    Options
    Just joined yesterday, and HATE exercise! We can motivate each other! Feel free to add me. I just did 15 minutes on the exercise bike (whoooopie for me lol).
    i'm not one for making a point of exercise either, i'm not a fitness fanatic, i don't mind getting out on my bike now and again, but it's weather permitting etc, if i don't do anything, it's not the end of the world
  • ScarlettDam
    ScarlettDam Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    All things are possible!
    feel free to add me as a friend.
    Scarlett
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    FR sent
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i'll be anyone's friend. i'm highly motivational. just don't read what i write in the forums unless i accompany my post with cited peer reviewed studies.
  • douglasbeale
    douglasbeale Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.
  • WilhelmCF
    WilhelmCF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bravo on joining MFP and on still keeping your resolution. To add a friend you simply click on their name. That takes you to their profile page. On that page their are two buttons: one for sending a message; the other for sending a friend request. If you send a request it gives you the option of adding a few words of introduction. You send it and await a reply of acceptance. Feel free to do so with me, if you wish.
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Happy I you want to add me, I have lost 17 (weigh n tues) , and joined in the new year. I can't stand exercise, hate it ut m sticking to 3 big swims per week. Good luck x