HELP Please...

Options
Hi, I'm new to MFP. My main goals are to gain weight and muscle mass... mostly in the upper body. It's been a little while since I've worked out or been on a healthy diet. Does anyone have similar goals as mine and maybe have some advice? I could really use advice on diet, exercise, motivation.. any of it. Also, my wife is trying to lose weight and tone which is kinda the opposite and we like to workout together and obviously eat the same foods. Anyone else going through this in their household? How do you deal with the differences? Mostly in cooking because we've been told that our diets should be pretty much the opposite. She should eat chicken and vegetables and I should eat red meat and lots of protein. Any advice would be great. Thank so much. Message me if you know anything.

Replies

• rachelsiobhan04
    Options
    Hi I've recently started to try and gain muscle. I find posters help - of your ideal body. The best exercise is a weight bench, but they can be really expensive so I would suggest to join a gym - a lot of motivation in those! I would recommend protein from jstjodie.com seriously has worked! :) It is true you need to eat a lot of protein aswell, lots of chicken and fresh fish! message me if you have any questions :)
  • Codysumner9
    Options
    Thank you. Yeah i am looking to buy a weight bench in the next week or so. I have been drinking protein shakes and eatting protein
    bars !