Hi! :)

Options
My name is Annia and I just join the site. I went to my nutritionist a few days ago and she told me that this site is a good tool to count your daily calories and to have contact with other people with similar situations to mine. I have to lose 66kgs (+ - 146lbs) and I have no hurry to lose all this weight, after all I didn't put on all this weight from one day to another.

So far I'm loving the site and I hope to make new friends! I hope you have a ridiculously amazing day! :smile:

Replies

• dokme
    dokme Posts: 31
    Options
    This site has helped me out alot. I have dropped ten pounds in the past three or four weeks. It helps to see what you have ate and to be able to see the calories you take in. Good luck you can do this.
  • ammadove
    ammadove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hello Annia. It's nice to meet you:) I am using this site to help me lose weight too. It's been so helpful for me and I hope it is for you too.)
  • amurraymcel1
    Options
    Hii !! Im Aoife i just started a week or something ago, but i feel like the site really helps control my eating ! Hope it does for you too xx
  • Annia_MC
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!!!
  • hotiron5
    Options
    Hello....Just joined yesterday....looked at the site a while back. They improved much of it. Seems like a great site. I hope to have a fresh start. Good Luck to you.
  • Annia_MC
    Options
    Thanks dokme! Good luck for you too!
  • angelacarmela0830
    angelacarmela0830 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I just joined a couple days ago :) this site really helps, I love it. :smile:
  • xHITorMISSx
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you have lots of success! I started dieting the end of August and using MFP in Sept and I'm currently down 71 pounds!! Good Luck !! You got this!!

19375491.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Hey there...I've been on for almost 3 weeks and I love it!!! Anyone can add me if they'd like, we can support each other in our new lifestyles!!
  • sameoldbrandnewme
    sameoldbrandnewme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! used this site before, got to my goal weight 18 months ago and it crept back on so I am here to smash it out once again. Add me, the more friends the easier it is, peer pressure always helps with going to the gym and food you know you shouldn't eat