Giving up smoking

Options
Well I'm just wondering if anybody out there is also struggling to give up smoking while losing weight I've been on NRT for 10 weeks now and want to come of it I was using quitmist spray and was becoming hooked on that so I changed to lozenges but I'm trying not to use any so if anybody in the same boat and wants to help support me would be much appreciated

Replies

• sms1139
    Options
    You can do it! I quit October 15, 2012 and I'm very happy to be a non smoker. It was hard at first, but now I don't even think about it. I would be happy to support you!
  • kthycrlsn
    kthycrlsn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I had my last cigarette on May 2nd 2008. Every once in a while I fantasize about a cold beer and smoke, but then think about how sick it would make me feel and the cost associated. Cravings are nothing. It can be done. Just give it up. Let it go. It's not easy but it's doable. And you'll feel so much better for it...
  • tinethebean2
    tinethebean2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks be great to have support had been a good day then everything kicked off so reached for the NRT but at least wasn't the *kitten* so not a total fail :)